• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 3, 2021

    Killing Floor Hello, do you like my firebug costume?

    Killing Floor Hello, do you like my firebug costume?


    Hello, do you like my firebug costume?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 07:03 PM PST

    Most annoying boss too fight.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 12:29 PM PST

    So somewhat new to the game, only had it for about a week. However i have i played enough to fight every boss multiple different times and get one perk to level 25. Anyway i eas what the most annoying boss too fight would be in your opinion, here's mine. PATRIARCH.

    submitted by /u/TheChaoticHoontsman
    [link] [comments]

    (Discussion) Tripwire should bring back the Hillbilly Horror event.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 06:53 PM PST

    Even though I hadn't started playing Killing Floor until 2016-2017 and even then it was KF2; I had watched the trailers on the TripwireYoutube channel and the zed quotes by the Youtube channel of MarphitimusBlackimus multiple times and I had loved the looks and sounds of the Hillbilly Horror zeds a lot. I would find it nice if they either put it back in as an event for KF3 or have it as a one-off map for KF2 and also have it moved to KF3 aswell.

    submitted by /u/Explosivopotato
    [link] [comments]

    How to get more weapons on kf2

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 08:36 AM PST

    Before I start im not talking about the trading pod I'm talking about the starter weapons, so i played about 3 hours of kf2 (im new to the game) and i want more starting weapons and weapons in general but how

    submitted by /u/bluebelt2023
    [link] [comments]

    Just returned after 2 years..

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 07:13 PM PST

    I just returned after leaving in 2018.I mainly play solo endless but have been dipping my toe into multiplayer online...however it seems that I'm getting yelled at for stealing kills....I prefer to play Zerker and use the static shockers and be a punchy boi...am I in the wrong ?

    submitted by /u/AboardGamer
    [link] [comments]

    My character as requested by u/McGuire46290

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 06:29 AM PST

    Fleshpound doesn't register Microwave Gun headshots.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 05:59 PM PST

    I just tried it out in the TestingMapRedux and the microwave gun beam just goes straight though the FP head. It still registers damage on the body hits though. Quarterpounds are not affected by this bug when I tested it.

    submitted by /u/orange_sun20
    [link] [comments]

    [KF2]

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 03:48 PM PST

    For a very long time, I'm talking probably since a year ago, I no long recieve vault dosh crates, I've tried to uninstall and that hasn't worked, not really sure what else to do or try

    submitted by /u/SomeFolksAreBorn
    [link] [comments]

    Hello everyone, question about this game on the PS4

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 06:14 PM PST

    Is this game worth getting on the PS4? Is it easy to find a match and people to play with?

    submitted by /u/veganpancake11
    [link] [comments]

    Black screen with music on start up

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 11:38 AM PST

    Hi, I wonder if anyone can help with this?

    When I launch the game I get the developer icons, however once those are finished all I have is a black screen with music, I can't tab from the game or close it, PC has to be restarted.

    Running on an Nvidia 2080 super, newest drivers etc are installed. I've tried running as administrator, reinstalling etc

    Any support would be appreciated.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Furious_Mustard
    [link] [comments]

    Are cosmetic packs from Killing Floor 1 usable in KF2?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 08:01 PM PST

    I purchased Killing Floor 2 Digital Deluxe edition, and a bunch of DLC's which I neglected to actually read.

    These are the DLC's I purchased: Outbreak character pack, Nightfall character pack, Postmortem character pack, London's finest character pack, Community weapon pack 2, Golden weapon pack 2, Steampunk character pack, Steampunk character pack 2, Urban nightmare character pack.

    I'm honestly praying they're usable on KF2 because I don't want to wait for Steam to take ages to give me my money back, as I don't really plan on playing Killing Floor 1.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/BrendoniU3U
    [link] [comments]

    Does the candy cane muzzle brake in the cover artwork actually exist?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 01:06 PM PST

    I can't find it in the store or marketplace.

    submitted by /u/Whaleocalypse
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment