• Breaking News

    Monday, January 4, 2021

    Killing Floor That was definitely an interesting experience today.

    Killing Floor That was definitely an interesting experience today.


    That was definitely an interesting experience today.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 11:07 PM PST

    Don't talk to me or my son ever again

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 10:30 AM PST

    A response

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 08:10 AM PST

    kf2 moment

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 07:15 AM PST

    KF2 Server - various questions

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 12:55 PM PST

    Hi.

    I setup a dedicated server (on Windows) with a password so I could host a game night just for friends, and I ran into a few issues that I'd like to throw out here. Maybe they're known bugs that just never got fixed (the game has plenty), but here goes:

    1. Using Web Admin, it takes many attempts to get my changes saved, specifically: Difficulty (Normal), Length (10 rounds), Max Players (12). I have the box to make change immediately checked and hit Save, and it may show the change active on the screen where I made the change, but when I move to the General tab, the change often is gone again. I had to make the changes one at a time and hope for the best. Is that normal? Is there a way to do something about this? FYI, I'm looking at PCServer-KFGame.ini, and the settings are all there the way I want them to be now...
    2. I manually set our maps since my friends don't know the game well. When I did, the settings from question 1 all reset. I know I can add extra parameters (like in a browser URL) to the map change command in Web Admin, but I haven't found the right commands yet - how would I enforce the parameters from question 1 while changing maps?
    3. After changing maps in Web Admin, I found that the server ignored any votes cast to change the map and stayed on the map I forced. Is this normal?
    4. Typically when I play on a server that supports 12 players, after I press TAB in the game, I see a different interface to list the players and fit all 12 on screen. This did not show up on my server. How can I change this?
    5. How do I set my in-game user as Admin?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/tradjazzlives
    [link] [comments]

    His face had me dying. POP

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 10:30 AM PST

    I made a dedicated server but it only appears in LAN, not the public server browser, how do I fix this?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 07:32 PM PST

    - I can host a LAN game just fine, but my server does not appear on the public browser which means my friends can't join me

    - My firewall is disabled (Windows 10)- I port forwarded with all the proper port numbers and settings

    -I am using a static IP

    I'm at lost for what to do. I have watched pretty much all the YouTube videos out there on how to make my server public, but no luck

    submitted by /u/Unknown21045
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a list of all the bosses and how to fight them?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 03:40 PM PST

    Like where to attack, and what to watch out for as far as what they're going to do next, etc.?

    submitted by /u/MankAndInd
    [link] [comments]

    Can you level up on Xbox if you’re not playing online?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 06:14 PM PST

    Title. Haven't played the game in a year and a bit and my gold ran out.

    submitted by /u/canadianhorror
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment