• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 9, 2021

    Killing Floor Hard difficulty - Up, up and decay - Endless - can't kill Fleshpounds if your teammates die since they regen health too quickly. This is after 10 minutes of Eviscerator sawblades.

    Killing Floor Hard difficulty - Up, up and decay - Endless - can't kill Fleshpounds if your teammates die since they regen health too quickly. This is after 10 minutes of Eviscerator sawblades.


    Hard difficulty - Up, up and decay - Endless - can't kill Fleshpounds if your teammates die since they regen health too quickly. This is after 10 minutes of Eviscerator sawblades.

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 05:21 PM PST

    Any way to change Zed skins?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 08:12 AM PST

    I really liked the xmas skins. I miss them and am getting bored of the default skins. Any way to change zed skins?

    submitted by /u/MankAndInd
    [link] [comments]

    Current gunslinger meta

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 11:23 AM PST

    I've just picked KF2 back up after not playing for a while. All the posts I've found about the gunslinger meta are quite outdated. Is the meta still Dual 1911's +2, Dual deagles +1 and a single AF2011 with RLRLR or has it changed? If it matters I also mostly play solo, so a build I can run for solo HOE would be ideal

    submitted by /u/putmeinaspliff
    [link] [comments]

    Hello does anyone know what is the name of this backpack?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 12:56 AM PST

    Isn't it time tripwire gets rid of clipping restrictions on cosmetics?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 05:35 PM PST

    The game is super old and restrictions on cosmetics can be a bit too rigid. Why not just let us go nuts with it?

    submitted by /u/andrewdivebartender
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for Friends to play Hell on Earth KF2

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 08:57 PM PST

    Me and my buddy are playing this bad boy and looking for total chads to suffer with us in hell. Please and thank you!

    PS4@Ssnake_Eaterr<——

    submitted by /u/sSnake_Eaterr
    [link] [comments]

    I got to play with pathfinder today am very happy and won my first HoE match with him and my friend

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 06:40 PM PST

    free cam mode crash

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 12:32 PM PST

    When i die and go in free cam, after a while of moving round it seems to crash everything i try loading or any program running, i have to reset my PC everytime

    submitted by /u/throwaway7373712123
    [link] [comments]

    All perks and classes reset to 0, please help!

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 04:23 AM PST

    Hey guys so I got a ps5 for xmas, and amidst the plethora of new games I have access to I wanted to play some KF2 with my friends as it was always one of our favourite ps4 games. So I decided to load it up today just to check it was all ok, and well, it was not. I still have all my weapon and character cosmetics but all my perks and classes have been reset to 0, as the title suggests, I know some people have had similar issues in the past when moving from the ps4 to the ps4 pro but the settings on the ps5 are different enough that I can't follow instructions intended for a ps4/pro. Has anybody else had this problem or even just know how to solve it? Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Maxicide23
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment