• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 15, 2020

    Killing Floor There is an impostor among us

    Killing Floor There is an impostor among us


    There is an impostor among us

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 08:11 AM PDT

    Which KF do you prefer?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 08:04 AM PDT

    I love 1 due to better, horror atmosphere. I also prefer the old characters and zed sound effects. And their old voice commands. The difficulty comes only with their damage output, no stupid movement speed and dumb attack animation.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/magik_koopa990
    [link] [comments]

    KF2 - Annoying character cries

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 09:52 AM PDT

    Hi. How do I get rid of certain characters' annoying cries when they are being attacked? I like to play with various characters, but right now I'm using Reverend Alberts and his over the top cries are annoying and distracting (yes, I do realize they are realistic). Same with certain others. I do like the character banter. Is there some way to just mute the cries? Keep in mind, I'm not very techy.

    submitted by /u/Decoy77
    [link] [comments]

    cant invite friends from epic games with the steam game

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    i invite my friends on epic games and im from steam, but they cant see the invitation, can i do something about it?

    submitted by /u/Aegikush
    [link] [comments]

    Epic Games Store KF2: Any way to restore a backup save file?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 08:58 AM PDT

    History: My KF2 crashed mid-game (entire PC restarted) and when I restarted my PC, EGS, then KF2, I got the EGS message about "Your computer's save file is different from the cloud save, please choose which one to keep." Now everytime that has happened in the past, it's always been the one on my computer that's been newer/the correct one so I'm in the habit now of quickly pushing the local save button. I did that again quickly this time and just as I was pressing the button I realized that because of the crash it might be the wrong one, but alas it was too late. I logged on and everything's reset. All my perks are reset to 0. I'm not sure about my inventory at the moment as I was just paying attention to my perks.

    Edit: I've already waited to make sure it wasn't just a short temporary issue. This happened yesterday and I've logged on a few times since then and it's still all 0 perks.

    Question: Is there a way to fix this? Is there a backup save on my PC somewhere I could rename and then choose to keep when EGS loads the game and notices it's different from the corrupted save they have on the cloud? Is there a way to get EGS to load a previous save file? Is there any other way to restore my perks? I don't know if I really have the patience to restart from 0, especially for more than maybe a couple perks...

    submitted by /u/hopespoir
    [link] [comments]

    Weapon Discussion

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 05:09 AM PDT

    So I've been playing Killing Floor for a long time but had taken a break for a while, after coming back I wanted to ask for some opinions on a few guns I've been tempted to use that I don't recognize or use again but am not sure they're still good or ever really were.
    -Doomstick
    -HZ12 Multi-action
    -HRG Buckshot
    -Blunderbuss
    -Killerwatt
    -HRG Winterbite
    -Freezethrower
    -HRG Healthrower (I really like this, but don't know how good it is)
    -Riot Shield + Glock 18 combo item
    -Hemogoblin
    -Seal Squeal
    -Compound Bow
    -HRG Teslauncher
    -HRG Scorcher
    -HRG Arc Generator
    -Mosin Nagant
    -HRG Incision
    Sorry for the massive list, but I figured it was worth asking about anything I was concerned about all at once

    submitted by /u/Swordbro_Streams
    [link] [comments]

    How big is KF2's file size?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 05:59 AM PDT

    It says 60gb minimum settings and 100gb in recommended settings... I unfortunately can only game on a pretty small 167gb SSD, so I'd like to know how big the game is.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Gemoman111
    [link] [comments]

    Comment your most proud KF2 moment

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 11:16 PM PDT

    Just curious here~

    submitted by /u/eboycvsual
    [link] [comments]

    Class perks

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 07:53 PM PDT

    When last time did killing floor added class perk?

    I curious what is your idea for new perks in the game?

    Mine, freezing perk class.

    submitted by /u/Bstar44
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment