• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 14, 2020

    Killing Floor Minor Stoner buff suggestion

    Killing Floor Minor Stoner buff suggestion


    Minor Stoner buff suggestion

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 06:18 AM PDT

    The idea is to increase it's mag size up to 80 rounds, because mag capacity numbers with bonuses will be in round numbers: 120 with " High Capacity Mags", 160 with "Eat lead", 200 with both, instead of 113, 150 and 183. Current ones doesn't look presentable and may confuse while calculating ammo, in my opinion

    submitted by /u/Stolaire
    [link] [comments]

    I mean it is true tho(family friendly edition!)

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 12:29 PM PDT

    How I feel when I kill a flesh pound with a zed time doom stick to the face

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 12:11 PM PDT

    Sometimes you have to finish it with style

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 03:02 PM PDT

    Road Redeemer

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 08:05 AM PDT

    Okay so i just the gold skin for the road redeemer but i don't have the weapon. So my question is how do i get it? I'm on xbox one btw

    submitted by /u/tartankikowatt
    [link] [comments]

    Inspired by Vaun from The Strain

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 10:11 PM PDT

    Inspired by Vaun from The Strain

    Vaun has always been one of my favs, not just because he was portrayed by Stephen McHattie but also because he was a badass. Included are two alternate masked looks.
    For those who remember, the Stormtrooper inspired Combat Medic.

    https://preview.redd.it/votdjfpytzs51.jpg?width=1488&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=be7bcd5fc262c81f410de2769857236b6c5ae2f7

    https://preview.redd.it/x7jpz15ytzs51.jpg?width=830&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=a4e1d3e030cf7142986902ee569a126d1ca0907d

    submitted by /u/ChequeMateX
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for Pyros

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 06:51 AM PDT

    My pal and I play KF2 on the Playstation 4 fairly often around 1030-11pm est. We like running the same class, and we are looking for a full party with Firebug perk only. If you'd like to join us for a few sit-downs on Endless, drop your PSNIDs in the comments and we'll get back to you. Level is of no consequence. Hard Difficulty. Add me on PSN @ vivalacreepshow. Remove if not allowed. Thanks for your time.

    submitted by /u/RonnieLaw110
    [link] [comments]

    Free HRG/paid dlc unique weapons.

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 11:04 PM PDT

    Ok I get it, the DLC weapons are overpriced and that's shitty.

    But ive seen no one talk about the fucking shitty deal with weapons being released in general. Why the fuck are all the unique weapons being sold only as DLC lately, and all the crappy side grade retool HRG weapons are all the free weapons that have been released?

    "Ohh...The HMTech grenade rifle...BUT ITS A TESLA GRENADE LAUNCHER!" (On Zerker mind you.)

    "Oh...The grenade pistol...BUT ITS A FLARE GUN!" (Spit fire's exist.)

    "Oh..The M16 M203...BUT ITS A FLAME GRENADE LAUNCHER!" (...This existed before the flare gun.. and it serves..the same fucking purpose..)

    Its bullshit. Before we got unique weapons for free and DLC unique weapons. But now its just a imbalance of bullshit. I may sound nitpicky and its probably because I am being nitpicky. But this is just some scummy shit. Saving the retools for the free weapon's so they don't have to try very hard. then making the flashy and unique weapons fucking 15$ DLC....

    Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments. I am interested to hear other's opinions on it.

    submitted by /u/Demori2052
    [link] [comments]

    Killing Floor 2 for VR

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 08:25 PM PDT

    Could you guys give me a basic summary of your favorite class for a noob?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 05:24 PM PDT

    New player, trying to keep up with my friend. Could you give a quick (and fun) summary of your favorite class? Just want to know what's out there!

    submitted by /u/Acrimonymous
    [link] [comments]

    Hellmark Station's spawn issue is a little weird

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 08:41 PM PDT

    Is there a way to disable the black and white during Zed time?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 08:29 PM PDT

    I'll even take a mod to get rid of it, just anything. Can't believe this hasn't been added yet.

    submitted by /u/MNLife4me
    [link] [comments]

    Making a server

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 11:07 PM PDT

    So I'm trying to make a server so me and my brother can play custom maps together and it's says this app_update 232130 validate Update state (0x3) reconfiguring, progress: 0.00 (0 / 0) Error! App '232130' state is 0x202 after update

    submitted by /u/Pantherkid1515
    [link] [comments]

    Let me know when double xp is

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 03:26 PM PDT

    I'm sorry but they could communicate the double xp timeframe much better than they are now. I'm just now realizing that double xp was this weekend but nothing on reddit and vague duration on Twitter. There's not even anything in the game's menu itself.

    submitted by /u/THEROFLBOAT
    [link] [comments]

    Upgrading Vs. Buying New Weapons

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 03:33 PM PDT

    Hey Guys,

    I'm a bit lost when figuring out the upgrade system and overall economy, tbh. When do I want to go up a tier in weapons, and when do i want to upgrade my weapons? Do i even want to upgrade? i feel like this is pretty important to know so im not just buying whatever, whenever. is there a guide?

    submitted by /u/AGiantForeskin
    [link] [comments]

    Fun little thing to add to the game

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 06:47 PM PDT

    While playing with my group of friends i was thinking. How could would it be if we could have a little skateboard or skates to grind down rails in the game? It doesn't have to be anything crazy just something to add a little bit of fun.

    submitted by /u/absecto
    [link] [comments]

    I have a question

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 03:54 PM PDT

    So I want to gift my friend killing floor 2 but they are vac banned, will we be able to play together?

    submitted by /u/ThrowAway30KB
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment