• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 17, 2021

    Killing Floor Damn, I love this Game!

    Killing Floor Damn, I love this Game!


    Damn, I love this Game!

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 05:58 PM PDT

    Why can't i use some weapons on solo?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 10:30 AM PDT

    I can't use the glock or the famas on solo i think i can only use base game weapons. Or are both of those dlc weapons?

    submitted by /u/nater2204
    [link] [comments]

    The unspoken rule of Killing Floor 2

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 06:14 PM PDT

    A funny thing I've noticed... but does anyone here actually shoot Rioters in the left leg?

    I watch playthroughs, spectate other players, instinctively do it myself and it just really seems like everyone made the subconscious agreement to go for the Rioter's right leg.

    Edit: By right leg I mean the one on OUR right when facing them, so technically the Rioter's left.

    submitted by /u/jelleu
    [link] [comments]

    What are your guys' favorite cosmetics/skins in the game?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 11:22 AM PDT

    Most people seem to dislike precious items so I was wondering what collections people are interested in the most?

    submitted by /u/United-Passenger-700
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment