• Breaking News

    Friday, July 16, 2021

    Killing Floor WTF

    Killing Floor WTF


    WTF

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 10:47 PM PDT

    just hit 100M

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 11:15 PM PDT

    What mundane action is the Scrake performing?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 05:06 PM PDT

    Help with major screen shake/blurring when being hit and monitor locks up.

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 11:27 AM PDT

    Hello everyone!

    I'm having a major visual issue when getting hit more then once. The screen shake will look like its have a seizure or like a person filming in a 5.0 earthquake on the ground, instead of looking like a VR boxing game. I'm not bad at the game nor am I new the series/this type of game.

    The issue is my eyes cant handle the shake of being hit, but shooting and walking/running screen shake is fine. But once I get hit multiple times my screen just freaks out.

    Also is there a fix for a dual monitor set up for when I'm leaving games to menu or quitting out the game(usually when im on the menu screen), but funny enough it locked showing a view of the first round of the 7 round battle we beat.

    The screen that has or had the game on will lock cant access anything cause the game is stuck in fullscreen. Cant Alt+F4 cause the game is already closed, and if its open and I Alt+F4 there's a good chance that it will screen lock anyways. Which results in me having to reset my pc, I don't have this issue in other games but its happened 3 times in 10 hours of gameplay

    I'm trying to get past these 2 core issues so I can keep playing with my friends but as this time within 10 hours of game play I have to take breaks every game if not between rounds cause my eyes hurt.

    Thanks for the advice and help!

    submitted by /u/Ig3tsm1ne
    [link] [comments]

    want to play kf2 again and am trying to remember the mod I used to play but cant

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 01:22 PM PDT

    So, I want to get back into killing floor 2 but I cant remember the mod i used to play. It was really bag several years ago, it had tons of its own zeds, sentry turrets, you could upgrade damage ammo and all that stuff along with its own maps. I dont know why I cant remember it but there are something about it I recall.

    submitted by /u/AstartesFanboy
    [link] [comments]

    I haven't played since 2018... What's changed?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 12:38 PM PDT

    Any new guns I should know about that aren't really intuitive? Etc

    submitted by /u/Khronokai1
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone relate?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 02:45 AM PDT

    I thought of idea for events that will propably be disagreed with since opinions and factors i don't see now, or because those ideas may simply suck.

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 12:20 AM PDT

    1 Event where players can use both sides of skills, yes Medic with all skills would be nightmares to kill, yes Fireburg would be literal Hell On Earth for Zeds, yes Berserker would be close ranged death for anything called Zed, but i would like to know how it feels to have so much OP at my hands, it would also put smile on your face if you saw someone die with this much power.

    2 Have Scrakes and Fleshpounds have their rages switched so Scrake will rage periodically and Fleshpound be in permarage after reaching certain point of HP.

    3 Have bosses be able to use all of their power from the get go, it would be nightmares for players but in idea number 1 you would be nightmares as well.

    4 Have your weapon skins/textures change into random skin from the whole game every time round ends, one could get something they either like or are indifferent to, or even something that word fugly would not be able to fully describe.

    5 Players start without their tier 1 weapon but have their 9mm be able to hold twice the normal reserve ammo which would stack with skills that incrase said ammo count.

    6 Big zeds that would have otherwise spawned during earlier part of the round will all spawn as last zeds of the round.

    submitted by /u/AlingmentUnoriginal
    [link] [comments]

    KF2, BEST server host?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 01:52 AM PDT

    g-portal only has EU as an option, NodeCraft has a good amount of negative reviews all reporting the same things (trustpilot). 4netplayers has HORRIBLE reviews.

    Can't seem to find a good server host for KF2.

    I decided to come back to the game, but am sick of waiting over an hour to "host" a match.

    submitted by /u/DemonicsGamingDomain
    [link] [comments]

    Shields destroyed my life

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 09:12 PM PDT

    Anyone else doing insanely low dmg to shields or none at all? Did a few different games endless and hanz, matriarch ,and king fp shields took an insane amount of work or weren't taking damage for a period of time. Game was in normal so they should be easy for a 3 lvl20+, this is new and I've got some time in kf2 so is this a bug or new update?

    submitted by /u/Tacosofdoom_
    [link] [comments]

    Matriarch instakill bug, happened 3 times in one match

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 04:00 PM PDT

    weekly+moonbase+protect the area=fun to watch

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 03:12 AM PDT

    How long will the Summer event end?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 02:20 PM PDT

    I want the Vanilla zeds back, and I haven't a clue when the circus theme ends.

    I wouldn't mind it much at all, but after one too many Siren waves on endless I can't stand em.

    submitted by /u/Frosty_chilly
    [link] [comments]

    No Equipment [Bug]

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 02:38 AM PDT

    my game keeps crashing on startup

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 11:23 AM PDT

    my game keeps crashing on startup

    whenever i've tried to start the game, the interstellar insanity loading screen would pop up for a few seconds and then immediately bug splat appears, i've tried reinstalling and validating the game files and nothings worked, the crash report is just.. indecipherable, any ideas?

    https://preview.redd.it/cbu1tycn5fb71.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=2224427d4fa2f41d032bcd8755ed201a7ae03c31

    submitted by /u/Egg-With-Legg
    [link] [comments]

    HoE With Matriarch Is Crazy.

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 04:16 PM PDT

    I was online with a few friends playing HoE and so far we were only able to beat the abomination and patriarch. We have died to Hanz and the Matriarch. Anything you guys do specifically against those bosses or a class setup cuz we keep getting out shit rocked lmfao

    submitted by /u/BuzzVamp69
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment