• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 9, 2021

    Killing Floor Where my homies at?

    Killing Floor Where my homies at?


    Where my homies at?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 12:18 AM PST

    [PC] Open invite to my server for players looking to connect with others. 6pm PST tonight.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 09:03 AM PST

    Hello,

    For anyone who would like company/try harder difficulties, please feel free to comment or DM. All skill levels welcome.

    I have completed everything on Hell on Earth difficulty, and I'm getting enjoyment from helping others.

    Cheating is NOT tolerated. Please be respectful of others.

    Hope to see some people around.

    submitted by /u/NHWL
    [link] [comments]

    Some confusing concept art.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 08:18 AM PST

    Who's your favorite character?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 04:40 PM PST

    Mine are Lt. Bill Masterson and Mrs. Foster. Each of my characters have their own specific gear and color so i choose which one to play depending on the map selected.

    submitted by /u/Yharl_Ballin
    [link] [comments]

    Are any of the mods of the sub also Devs?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 01:46 PM PST

    I wanted to ask this to get kinda like an official response, but I missed the steampunk event when it was first released and as such I didn't get the outfit, my question is therefore are there any plans to make it a buyable bundle or another event reward or is a tough luck stop crying kinda thing, only serious responses with either dev quotes or actual dev responses, cheers in advance!

    submitted by /u/SpeakeasyG1887
    [link] [comments]

    Zed with the highest kill rate during a match

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 11:40 PM PST

    If at the end of a match (any difficulty), you had to give an award to a Zed for killing players the most, which one would take the prize?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/miss_alien
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment