• Breaking News

    Friday, October 16, 2020

    Killing Floor My Killing Floor 2 Outfits

    Killing Floor My Killing Floor 2 Outfits


    My Killing Floor 2 Outfits

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 12:48 AM PDT

    Zed Comparison/Evolution Video I Put On Youtube. I Thought Everyone Here Might Like to See Where All The Zeds Came From and Inevitably Ended Up.

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 06:10 PM PDT

    Killing floor 2 but...

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 12:44 PM PDT

    Mountain pass from KF1 ported over to KF2. What are your suggestions?

    submitted by /u/magik_koopa990
    [link] [comments]

    Which KF seasonal event OST do you prefer?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 06:42 AM PDT

    You can vote on the overall stand you have on each game. Personally I prefer the songs in K1: the Christmas songs though 😭

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/magik_koopa990
    [link] [comments]

    A bit curious about additional content?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 05:45 AM PDT

    I bought this game maybe 3 or 4 years ago, and enjoyed it A LOT. But put it down because even though it's fun, it feels a bit bare bones. I started playing again last week with some friends. Again it's fun and I noticed a f e w new weapons and bosses but that's about it. Is there something in this game that keeps it fresh for people that I'm just missing because I don't play it consistantly enough? I feel the addition of more weapon varieties and maybe even some new classes would be really nice. But hey I do love the game and dont feel I was scammed of my money. Just kinda curious how the community feels.

    submitted by /u/2fry
    [link] [comments]

    Hans' weakness?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 08:21 AM PDT

    A lot of times when i get hans, i either go medic to heal and buff, but we still get wiped, i don't know what to do really, yesterday i was playing on hoe spillway and we got hans, as i was a firebug and there was already a good medic on the team i decided to stick to firebug, and i managed to keep hans at a distance using the flamethrower, this gave a lot of time for the demo (there were only 3 of us) to go and get ammo with the medic, buy still, what is your strategy to kill him? Imo he needs to be nerfed, as a old nazi doctor who needs an exo suit to keep him alive shouldn't have that much health.

    submitted by /u/pist0l_star
    [link] [comments]

    Should i buy Killing floor 2 on steam?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 09:33 PM PDT

    i already own it on epic. but the steam version has mods, community market, etc is it worth the $10? or is the epic version enough?

    submitted by /u/iatesomeweirdtoe
    [link] [comments]

    Selling teammates weapons?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 12:34 AM PDT

    I don't see folks doin' it very often at all, but it's always the biggest bummer when I see it... Do you guys see it very often? Whats the etiquette on selling teammates guns?

    edit: Adding details, ha, I should have been more specific. My question was def concerning selling active team mates weapons when they die; thanks for the answers and the sentiments seem to be about the same as my own... I guess its really only a pub issue, and its normally pretty obvious when it happens. Anybody have folks be shady about it? Ive played 2 games tonight where everyone on the team ghosted the "anybody grab my gun?" question, but one fellow wound up with a brand new secondary and plenty of spare dosh he probly shouldn't have had yet.

    submitted by /u/fartsandpoop69lol
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a reason some cosmetic items only work on "most characters?"

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 07:14 PM PDT

    My wife grinded through the challenges so she could get the voodoo backpack and found out it isn't compatible with Ana for some reason. Is there a reason some characters don't get certain cosmetics or is it because Tripwire said "fuck you, thats why."

    Like, I understand some masks not working with some characters, but there is literally no reason she can't.

    submitted by /u/KarlUnderguard
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone playing on ps4 right now?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 09:37 PM PDT

    Psn is bluewicker

    submitted by /u/Bluewicker
    [link] [comments]

    Need Some Help with SDK

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 01:13 AM PDT

    Needing some help with SDK. I'm new to it and can't figure out how to set a spawn point for the zeds. Any tips and tricks on making maps. Please and Thank you advance.

    submitted by /u/JuiceGoose7
    [link] [comments]

    New HRG Weapon Idea

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 12:38 AM PDT

    Alrighty folks, so you are familiar with the lever action rifle for the Sharpshooter. So what if we replace the ammo with shotgun shells, give it to the support? BOOM, lever action shotgun.

    submitted by /u/Typo_opyT
    [link] [comments]

    Will KF2 benefit from next gen?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 06:58 PM PDT

    Will we see 60fps and higher resolution on next gen consoles?

    submitted by /u/Wise_Fool
    [link] [comments]

    Killing Floor Mod 2.51 Patriarch

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 05:29 PM PDT

    Oh god, don't fool me on this boss and he packs a punch like a shipwreck. I did manage to one time solo kill him with no bots on Beginner in 2.53 which is a fan-made mod back in February. Also, I realize that a lot of people seemingly have difficulty or trouble with this boss since his minigun up close just obliterates you and he is so damn hard even on Beginner due to not getting nerfed. His melee is also just devastating and his rockets are dangerous if you're cornered or if you are in tight areas and corridors. His laugh also just sounds like a laugh from hell.

    Let me know your opinion on this boss.

    submitted by /u/SniperKing720
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment