• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 10, 2021

    Killing Floor When you accidentally use the Husk's projectile to get behind him

    Killing Floor When you accidentally use the Husk's projectile to get behind him


    When you accidentally use the Husk's projectile to get behind him

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 06:40 PM PST

    Friend can't join party in PC?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 12:09 PM PST

    My friend is overseas, and he can't join my squad no matter how many times I invite him. It works after 30-40 minutes but why is this issue occuring? Any fix?

    submitted by /u/FalseShepherd0
    [link] [comments]

    What do you hate the most pt.4

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 02:52 AM PST

    Weapons that I think should be in killing floor 2 ( updated )

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 12:03 PM PST

    1: Hask Hi Power. The Hask Hi Power is a variant of the browning hi power the differences been; an extended magazine (24 rounds), a built-in bayonet, a different round called a piercer it's a sharpened 9mm and on the bottom of the magazine there is a blade so when the magazine is empty you can use the empty magazine as a melee weapon.

    2: HK 416. The HK 416 is an assault rifle made by Heckler and Koch. It's a good rifle and it's fun to use in other games that I've played.

    3: FN 5/7. This is an awesome weapon and iconic for the splinter cell series. I've recently unlocked this on warface and it's a blast to use.

    4: SVT 40. The SVT 40 is a Russian made semi automatic rifle that saw frontline action in the Second World War on the eastern front and was fairly popular with the red army.

    5: Styr-Hanh m1912. The Styr-Hanh is a classic side army used in both world wars and instead of been magazine fed it was loaded by stripper clips via the top of the weapon.

    6: HAAR. The HAAR is a variant of a Vepr, the differences been, it's an assault rifle instead of an SMG, a built in bayonet and a piercer for the rounds.

    7: AK 74. The AK 74 is a modern version of the AK 47, it maintains the classic feel of the AK 47 but has some different features.

    8: MP 40. The MP 40 is a classic smg from world war 2 and it's a beautiful piece of work. It's fast rate of fire

    9: fest blade. The fest blade is a gore fest blade that you can charge while swing it in the air with it.

    Thanks for reading you beautiful people and I hope you are all doing great.

    submitted by /u/stranver
    [link] [comments]

    When you're out of ammo and all of your teammates are dead....

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 06:24 AM PST

    Demolitionist Meta

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 03:13 PM PST

    Is the demolitionist meta still rpg and LLLLL?

    submitted by /u/Venus1011
    [link] [comments]

    Instant death in Hard? What happened?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 07:58 PM PST

    I was playing Level 25 Berserker and usually something that hits me (even FPs) only take like maybe 20 damage. And with my healing and resistance I can take quite a few hits before dying. But every now and then, I die instantly from something: 100 health to 0 with no time to react.

    On hard mode, what can possibly hurt me so bad? Today I was rushing up to heavy attack an FP among a group of zed and this happened, and I have no idea what happened. The only thing I can think of is those rocket guys, but usually a rocket only hurts me for 25 or so. Maybe it hit me in the head?

    submitted by /u/MankAndInd
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone explain about this,and how to fix it. (Sorry for my grammar)

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 07:29 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment