• Breaking News

    Monday, January 11, 2021

    Killing Floor Killing Floor 2 - State of the Game 2020 by the Project Director for Killing Floor 2

    Killing Floor Killing Floor 2 - State of the Game 2020 by the Project Director for Killing Floor 2


    Killing Floor 2 - State of the Game 2020 by the Project Director for Killing Floor 2

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 08:18 AM PST

    Gunslinger , suicidal and hell on earth ( it’s quickly become one of my favorites to play)

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 04:42 PM PST

    Hahahahaha I need friends :)

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 09:03 AM PST

    PSA: Dont get it on Epic if you play with friends!!!

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 03:45 PM PST

    So...

    I have the game on Steam, as do all of the friends and people I play with. Recently my GF decided that she wanted to give the game a try...

    My friends and I almost exclusively play the highly popular community maps and servers, which are also the only maps my GF has interest in, as she thinks the regular maps are either boring or scary.

    KF2 is being priced @ 30 bucks on steam, but was on sale for 9.99 on Epic. She already knew what the game offered, and knew that she would enjoy playing with us, so she decided she would pick it up and join in...

    Being someone who likes aesthetics in games she bought not just the game but the addon 5$ content pack for the cosmetics... She gets it installed and we have her join our party and load into the game...

    She loads and loads and times out... We try using her copy as the "host" only to find out that all the community servers are not being listed on her copy of the game...

    Then we go on google and start researching this only to find out that this is a limitation because TWI has *failed* to implement custom content servers on their Epic launch, despite saying since day 1 that it would be fixed.

    She has now refunded the game... But *OFCOURSE* she cant refund the 5$ DLC pack that she wanted... even though she has less than 1hr in game and was unable to use it as intended due to the devs being lazy and not getting one of the biggest parts of the game (community content servers) working on Epic.

    In the end, its one less player for TWI, though they did get to basically steal the $5 bucks from us for having an unfinished game on the Epic platform.

    I can say quite honestly, that as a consumer, this interaction does nothing to make me trust/support TWI and in-fact increases the chance of future piracy of their games. I cant speak to anyone else, but I only *pay* for good and working games. Period. When a dev shows me they would rather put money above putting out a good product is when I quit showing the dev that their product is worth any money to me... Keep in mind that I am not promoting piracy at all, simply pointing out that bad practices such as these by devs *do* directly lead to consumers seeing piracy as an alternative...

    Our plan now is to wait till the game is (eventually) on sale on steam and get it there. Though minus the DLC as we wont pay twice. Meaning at 10 bucks or less sale price. This will just create a situation where the GF also carries latent resentment towards TWI for screwing her over on her assets in game.

    None of this would be an issue at all if TWI had gotten one of the core mechanics of the game working right before moving to epic *OR* if they had spent the time needed between now and then to fix this broken issue...

    This would also *NOT* be an issue if TWI/Epic openly and publicly stated that the Epic version is not 100% compatible with the steam version. This is not the same as them having it some where burried in the FAQ from the epic launch (where it is now). The Epic Store version should, in large bold bright letters, state outright that it is *ONLY* compatible with the base game content and *NOT* compatible with any of the Steam or Community servers. If it had such a warning I wouldn't have bought it to begin with...

    But as it is now TWI is selling a partially incompatible version of the game on Epic that is not comparable to the steam version.

    submitted by /u/xSOSxHawkens
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite Weapon? (Any Class)

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 01:50 AM PST

    Simple question. What's your favorite blammy kablammy or bonk stick to use? List by class or just name one/a few.

    Mine would be the Stoner 63 (It's a super cool LMG and I like that it's in the actual machine gun configuration), the Katana (along with Vergil jokes), the Pulverizer and especially the Dragonsbreath. The only thing the Dragonsbreath is missing for me is slam-firing an 1897 into a crowd of Zeds and unleashing Turbo-Hell onto the Zeds.

    submitted by /u/Bigiqua
    [link] [comments]

    What do you hate the most pt.5

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 02:19 PM PST

    Can you use m@k on ps4

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 12:38 PM PST

    My controller is capping out but I have a mouse and keyboard from my old pc. Will this work on ps4?

    submitted by /u/lifeless811
    [link] [comments]

    Opinion: The scrake needs a buff

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 07:17 PM PST

    Opinion: The scrake needs a buff

    So, from the Trapwire interactive wiki, the scrake is supposed to be a large Zed and a high threat. However, in most games I have played, scrakes are basically bloats with more health and a rage mechanic. What is the point of being a "high threat" if all scrakes do is walking around like a bloat and be the last ones of a wave, which will be easily killed because the entire team will focus on them? In some way, bloats are even better are scrakes. If you accidentally bump into a bloat when running away from something (ex. raging fleshpounds), the bloat will puke and do some damage. What about the scrake? if you bump into a scrake, you just gently bash him or just get a little further from him and he won't even land a scratch on you.

    https://preview.redd.it/j6d0xs2pfma61.png?width=599&format=png&auto=webp&s=867a4f8d41b0e171d1f9b37a9824a930b24090b3

    My suggestions are to make them, making scrakes faster when calm and possibly increase their damage so they won't always be the "leftovers" of a wave.

    submitted by /u/MagicalCaptain1998
    [link] [comments]

    Abomination + subway = ez death

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 08:41 PM PST

    PS4 LFG

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 07:31 PM PST

    Anyone keen to play in an Aus server with voice chat?

    submitted by /u/wardle77
    [link] [comments]

    Perks Reset, everything else is fine.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 06:39 PM PST

    My perks reset. I kept running into crashes; takes me immediately to bugsplat once I press launch or double click the desktop icon. I looked around on fixing the issue and I found one. Told me to go into documents>my games and delete the kf2 folder. After I did that it stopped the crashes but I then found out my perks were reset. I could not re-install the game as I with my dad, who lives out in the country/rural areas. I am now in the city/urban area, where there's stronger internet connections and speed. Is it best to re-install the game or try something else?

    submitted by /u/WoahThereBuddyCalm
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment