• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 12, 2021

    Killing Floor Look into his eyes, and tell me how you fell inside.

    Killing Floor Look into his eyes, and tell me how you fell inside.


    Look into his eyes, and tell me how you fell inside.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 04:02 AM PST

    Door Shut

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 06:52 AM PST

    The most annoying instance

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 11:49 AM PST

    2xp?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 12:48 PM PST

    How do you know when there is double xp? Is it normally during weekends? I was wondering when best time to grind....

    submitted by /u/sirpizza786
    [link] [comments]

    Good players to finish diesector and objective mode

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 08:19 AM PST

    Hey guys, since a few weeks I try to get every achievement in kf2. I am nearing my goal but there are the objective mode and diesector which stand in my way. Both are a pain to play with randos because a lot of times people don't work together.

    I don't really enjoy to play solo so I am looking for max. 5 people to finish the last achievements with. Anyone interested? :)

    submitted by /u/GuyFromGermany
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to reset my perks again?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 12:28 PM PST

    Currently have everyone 5th prestige level 25. The game is a bit too easy now. Can I turn off some perks somehow or anything?

    submitted by /u/CubicleFish2
    [link] [comments]

    LF Xbox EU people to play with on Hard/Suicidal

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 08:38 AM PST

    leave your GTs here if you're interested. have a mic preferably

    submitted by /u/eRHachan
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment