• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 13, 2021

    Killing Floor Come play KF2 with us tomorrow at 3pm EST. We are looking to once again make playing with you all a regular thing.

    Killing Floor Come play KF2 with us tomorrow at 3pm EST. We are looking to once again make playing with you all a regular thing.


    Come play KF2 with us tomorrow at 3pm EST. We are looking to once again make playing with you all a regular thing.

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 11:36 AM PST

    Reject modernity; embrace Survivalist

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 01:01 PM PST

    Returning player here. Anything I should know?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 08:07 AM PST

    Hey, y'all. I played killing floor 2 for a good while before I quit it due to reasons I won't go into here. Recently I've been wanting to get back into tenderizing Zeds while kickass music blasts in the background.

    My question is: did the game change a lot since I left? I can't tell when exactly was that but I'm pretty sure it was not too long before the Matriarch was added into the game. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Support_For_Life
    [link] [comments]

    Rant about E.D.A.R.S

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 03:07 PM PST

    We had a bossfight against Matriarch with 6 people. As a lvl 25 zerk she is not a big problem and I can also cope with the millions of EDARS. But today I just ran around a corner to reload my weapon with 100 Hp. As I ran around the corner 3 EDARS standing together killed me in literally 0.5 seconds. One stunned me, the other 2 shot me. I didn't even have time to react or anything. Not even the medic close to me had time to react. A fucking joke.

    We still won the boss but it still felt like a loss and it feels really unfair. There is no other Enemy where you literally have no chance to even react or do anything.

    I really fear that KF3 will be bad from the beginning since every update is making the game worse...

    submitted by /u/GuyFromGermany
    [link] [comments]

    HRG Weapons

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 12:33 PM PST

    I see a lot of hate on HRG weapons and I don't really get why. People are saying they're just recycled weapons between classes, but from what I've seen the only glaring similarity is the model used. I'm not super experienced in the game and haven't used a lot of weapons but I've read descriptions and think it's fine. For instance, the grenade pistol and HRG Scorcher have the same model but seem to be pretty different in practice, especially with the added alt-fire. I just don't get the hate on all these things.

    submitted by /u/DefinitelyNotKira
    [link] [comments]

    i am coming back to killing floor 2 after 4 months.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 05:32 PM PST

    did all perks get a reset by the game?

    submitted by /u/ioucwhq
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Playerbase?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 07:10 PM PST

    Just came back to the game after some time away. Struggling to find games with other players. What's everyone in or is the game dead?

    submitted by /u/Xiphodin
    [link] [comments]

    Can you use dlc guns online

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 08:02 PM PST

    I just bought the dlcs

    submitted by /u/dubzss
    [link] [comments]

    Console gore option

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 07:00 PM PST

    So in my opinion I feel that maybe the ps5 can handle the nivda flex type gore like dynamic blood So if it is possible it would be cool if we had a setting for advanced gore

    submitted by /u/th1222
    [link] [comments]

    Can't join servers

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 11:11 AM PST

    Got it on Epic Store and my "JOIN" button simply doesn't work. I tried deleting KillingFloor2 folder in mydocuments but sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. No firewall blocking Epic or KF2. I can still join servers if I have their IP and use the ~ "open [IP]" command so it doesn't look like a network problem.

    This way I managed to join a custom server, the same server that I was unable to join through the join button in the lobby. Problem is, I want to play in normal servers before custom ones.

    submitted by /u/ISpeakTheTruth0nly
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment