• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 14, 2021

    Killing Floor Weapon stealing

    Killing Floor Weapon stealing


    Weapon stealing

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 08:10 AM PST

    Just played a game where it was wave 9 on hell on earth and as a commando I did the little trick where you drop your guns and change perks and whilst doing that my berserker teammate picks up one of my guns and sell its to upgrade from a sweinhandler to bonecrushers, didnt have enough money after that to buy a new gun so was stuck with my 1 gun used for big zeds only. I just left cause I couldn't be asked to cooperate with a dude like that. Wasn't even on accident too, he sees me drop my guns and quickly runs over to steal one and instantly sells it for the upgrade, mind you this dude joined at wave 8 and died after 6 kills whilst me and my teammate started on wave 1.

    submitted by /u/DoubleD__
    [link] [comments]

    Could the doom space marine survive in the KF universe

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 08:25 AM PST

    The one from doom 2016 and doom eternal do you think he would stand a chance ?

    submitted by /u/theautisticblackcel
    [link] [comments]

    Missing AgentInterface.dll?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 07:40 AM PST

    Hello all! i recently had to reimage my laptop and factory reset it due to some issues i cant be assed to remember what they were. but when i did that, i forgot that my killing floor 2 was on my c:/ and not my D:/. when installing the game i was having multiple issues getting it actually installed, and now im missing "AgentInterface.dll" from my Binaries/Win64 directory in kf2s files. after searching far and wide across the internet i genuinely cant seem to find a fix, does anyone have any advice?

    Ive deleted download cache
    repaired my directory
    changed download region
    installed the game twice now out of anger

    My steam is currently stuck validating game files. im sad that this is happening to a game i love because i would've given up by now

    submitted by /u/carncron
    [link] [comments]

    Why do people vote kick others out of the lobby without a word?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 12:04 PM PST

    Hi.

    Every few days, I join a public game with maybe 2 other people in the lobby, and within 10 seconds, someone starts a vote to kick me, and a second later I'm gone. No conversation, just kick.

    I'm just curious. Either people have it in for me (I'm not paranoid, who me, no sirree!), or they kick me because they want a private game with friends but don't bother letting me know.

    If someone says in chat that they are reserving a spot for a friend, I always volunteer to leave - it's the polite thing to do on both sides. But getting kicked without a word just feels insulting.

    It's not that hard to create a dedicated server with a password (done it myself).

    Anyone else experience this, and why do you think people do it?

    Only serious answers, please - I don't need jokes or insults, I can get those elsewhere.

    submitted by /u/tradjazzlives
    [link] [comments]

    Shit post time

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 01:14 PM PST

    A probably broken way to buff swat into a tank for the team

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 10:41 AM PST

    What build would you recommend for a spitfire firebug?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 01:34 PM PST

    I have rekindled (sorry for the pun) my love for this game and was wondering your guys' opinion on what works best for my favorite weapon, the spitfire.

    I am currently running all left tree, because the it makes the DOT do good damage.

    So what do you think?

    submitted by /u/PosidenSon2020
    [link] [comments]

    Cyberpunk Skin and Weapon Skins Randomly in my Inventory?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 09:39 AM PST

    I randomly got the full Cyberpunk skin outfit, the Koi weapon skins, and the Horzine skins (body, helmet, and pistols). I figured it was a glitch but it has been 48 hours and I still have these skins. I am also able to use them in game online. I also checked my purchase history on Steam and nothing is out of the ordinary. Anyone know what's happening?

    submitted by /u/dim3nsionality
    [link] [comments]

    Problem with achievement :(

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 03:40 AM PST

    Hey guys! So yesterday I finally lvled up my demo to 25. Im super happy as I am trying to lvl up all perks.. but I have a problem. I havent got the achievement. :-( anybody had a similar problem at any point? When I restarted the game the demo is on 25 but still no achievement.

    submitted by /u/Adriangaa
    [link] [comments]

    when do gas crawlers explode?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 02:09 AM PST

    It just feels like they explode randomly, is there like a spot where i have to shoot them or some weird gimmick? or is it just random?

    submitted by /u/Gemoman111
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment