• Breaking News

    Friday, January 8, 2021

    Killing Floor Does this look cool or dumb?

    Killing Floor Does this look cool or dumb?


    Does this look cool or dumb?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 05:59 AM PST

    Duck Floor - Killing Sauce

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 07:16 AM PST

    Does anyone know some good all Precious DJ Scully cosmetic combination?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 03:00 PM PST

    Title honestly says it all.

    Just bought a Precious Cyberpunk hoodie for my man Scully so I'd like to add a few more Precious Cosmetics, preferably two head cosmetics and maybe a backpack. 3 Head cosmetics would be awesome if that was possible.

    I made this post because I absolutely cannot, for the life of me find any threads that have all Precious combinations or tell me which hats go together without using the conflicting hats glitch.

    ps i love cowboys and pirates lmao

    (ALSO Also I would prefer having the 3 Cosmetics be like $5-$10 each cause I only have like $124 in my steam wallet and don't want to use it all)

    Cheers!

    submitted by /u/BrendoniU3U
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment