• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 6, 2020

    Killing Floor Matriarch Issues

    Killing Floor Matriarch Issues


    Matriarch Issues

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 11:24 AM PST

    I know this post will just get downvoted because it seems like anytime you have a criticism about a video game the only people that reply are those that disagree with you, but I personally feel like the matriarch is entirely too difficult on certain maps and versus certain classes. Sure you can try to stay out of her line of sight, but her speed is ridiculous, and many open maps lack any cover. Even on hard difficulty, she often wipes out the squad or at least kills me despite me almost never die on other bosses. I am getting to the point where I want to install a boss indicator (tells you which boss you will get), and just leaving any matches that have her. If the bosses were more balanced, the game would be much better. Of course at this point the devs won't change anything.

    submitted by /u/chriswrightmusic
    [link] [comments]

    Need Help on hosting a private game on Killing Floor 1

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 09:19 PM PST

    I want to host a private game for my friend and my brother but every time I host it, it'll appear on Lan section. How do I set it up to appear on Internet games section and not Lan? Even the person who created "big booty hoes" were capable of creating their game with ease.

    submitted by /u/Akaylad
    [link] [comments]

    List of outfits?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 04:16 PM PST

    Hey
    Is there a list of possible outfits? It's horrible to try and navigate and find stuff in the market without knowing the exact name of the outfit you want.

    submitted by /u/NedVsTheWorld
    [link] [comments]

    how hard is it to get all the trophies on ps4?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 03:29 PM PST

    would it be easier to do it solo or with a squad for most of the trophies. also how active is kf2?

    submitted by /u/Weeaboo209090
    [link] [comments]

    Need kf2 friends (epic games)

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 04:16 PM PST

    I have zero friends that I play kf2 with, I really only play solo and it's getting a little boring. I main gunslinger, hmu to play I'm lonely

    submitted by /u/DRBAWZ999
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment