• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 21, 2019

    Killing Floor MATRIARCH Theme Music

    Killing Floor MATRIARCH Theme Music


    MATRIARCH Theme Music

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 11:57 AM PST

    Are the new hrg guns really without a custom sound? Or will they be updated?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 07:50 AM PST

    I can see why models and animations are the same, but i'd at least expect free weapons to have custom sound/FX.

    Tripwire plz (ಥ_ʖಥ)

    submitted by /u/RhyderHD_01
    [link] [comments]

    Someone Tell The Zeds The Game Is Over!

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 04:11 AM PST

    I'VE HAD QUITE ENOUGH OF FACE PAINT AND PAJAMAS, TRIPWIRE

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 03:38 PM PST

    Don't have new map Sanitarium

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 01:31 PM PST

    Sorry to bother, but I didn't play during the halloween event and think my game hasn't updated, I didn't get the Sanitarium map. I tried reinstalling the game and nothing changed. Do I have to take part in the beta preview?

    submitted by /u/DM_ME_BIBLE_VERSES
    [link] [comments]

    Ps4 crates info

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 01:09 PM PST

    As title says, do anybody have a list of droppable items from crates on Ps4?

    submitted by /u/CherryToaster
    [link] [comments]

    HoE Survivalist Loadouts

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 11:11 PM PST

    I'm almost at the point where clearing maps on HoE will be the only new thing left for me to do as Survivalist. I've been playing on hard and suicidal and have some favorite loadouts but HoE is like a totally different beast. I was wondering if y'all had any suggestions for me to try to see if I like them.

    So far, my primary loadout has been the full L side of the perk tree with the UMP/Railgun/Med Pistol.

    I've also run RPG/M4 and Med Shotgun/RPG but they don't hold up as well for me.

    submitted by /u/Shunejii
    [link] [comments]

    BatCat seasonal event when

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 02:04 PM PST

    I wish more people would run around the nuked loop instead of picking a spot to hold up.

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 05:21 PM PST

    I hope they put this on stadia.....

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 08:56 AM PST

    I really am hopeful they bring kf2 to stadia....... What do you guys think??

    submitted by /u/kingnerp
    [link] [comments]

    Aaaaa

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 07:46 PM PST

    Gggggg

    submitted by /u/Sopa-cl
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment