• Breaking News

    Friday, November 22, 2019

    Killing Floor Why $10 exactly?

    Killing Floor Why $10 exactly?


    Why $10 exactly?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 07:16 AM PST

    Wouldn't $2.49 be more reasonable and they'd get alot more sales? I'd gladly buy dlc weapons at $2.49 each, especially since it'll support the devs too.

    submitted by /u/2007-2011
    [link] [comments]

    During our recent trip to Spain, we got to meet the man, the myth, the legend... Dotoctovo (Thiago). Thiago is the mastermind behind creating all the amazing Killing Floor 2 Trailers

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 07:51 PM PST

    Made a tier list on how I feel of each Zed. If I missed one please let me know!

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 04:15 AM PST

    When I enter my dosh vault

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 05:59 PM PST

    To those who have the Swat Riot Shield

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 01:24 PM PST

    How is it? Mostly, how much does it block? I've seen some gameplay where it seemed to block almost nothing and I'm hoping it was some early beta take on it.

    submitted by /u/Wednesday-Atoms
    [link] [comments]

    [bug] nVidia Flex crashes game frequently. Is there going to be any fix?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 11:32 AM PST

    So I got a new PC that happens to be strong enough to run the game with Flex enabled without framerate drops. Flex is usually such a big performance impact that it's not worth using, but as long I'm not having lags I have no reason to not use it.

    But the problem is, that it makes the game unplayable, because half the time it crashes the game before a match finishes.

    I heard this is issues was there for quite a while now, and I'm wondering if there will ever be any fix for it since it's kind of a waste to have such a unique graphic effect in a game that's basically not useable.

    submitted by /u/lampenpam
    [link] [comments]

    What I hear in my mind when I see a scrake pointing at me

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 11:28 AM PST

    Can get the DLC?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 08:51 PM PST

    So, everytime I try to get the DLC weapon, I get an error when trying to reach the site for it, Can someone link me to a store or something? I can't fucking find it man.

    submitted by /u/Disguy1985
    [link] [comments]

    Video on the Patch Notes. What Do You Folks Think of Them?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 07:42 PM PST

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yo-r1yKR6m4&lc=z22fxxiymoigh51ejacdp4315phgo1iy1emjhkmkqg5w03c010c

    Let me know what your thoughts are on the Patch Notes and each of the weapons. I want to gather up information to send to Tripwire.

    submitted by /u/CabooseDOTexe
    [link] [comments]

    Killing Floor 2: Nuked Survival 10 Waves Support

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 08:14 AM PST

    Any ways to see emotes before purchase?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 02:43 PM PST

    Gotta check the goodies first.

    submitted by /u/RhyderHD_01
    [link] [comments]

    Matriarch

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 03:24 PM PST

    So, what's her spawn rate? i got back in a few weeks ago, and i haven't seen her not even once? Anyone know why that is?

    submitted by /u/SovietRoque_Maro
    [link] [comments]

    Super Smash Floor 2 (Leaked Character Roster)!

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 04:04 AM PST

    Imagine begin banned by a developer (not a moderator) for saying dead game. :steamsalty:

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 10:35 PM PST

    ��here we are killing floor 2 again , 2 man Live Stream part two, lets kill some zombies �� - YouTube

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 02:21 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment