• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 23, 2019

    Killing Floor 9mm master race

    Killing Floor 9mm master race


    9mm master race

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 03:19 AM PST

    oh my god he has airpods in he cant hear us

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 12:36 AM PST

    Best way to grind XP?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 12:36 PM PST

    I'm playing on ps4 and i need to level up my perks as fast as possible. What mode, difficulty and map should i play to get the most XP?

    submitted by /u/Myllari1
    [link] [comments]

    Just had a sucidal game clutched by a Sharpshooter using a bug. Was funny to see the king fleshpound go up and down while being shot at with a crossbow.

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 08:50 AM PST

    Lvl 25 gunslingers during zed time

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 12:56 PM PST

    Father vs Daughter lol

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 12:05 PM PST

    Sometimes i like to play Killing Floor 2 featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry series

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 12:11 PM PST

    Killing Floor 2 Yuletide Horror Beta 2 summed up

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 10:39 AM PST

    Sgt-Zero

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 02:03 PM PST

    Anyone on ps4 want to do prison on endless and get to an absurdly high wave?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 11:35 AM PST

    My psn is MightyJacob69, add me If you want to try

    submitted by /u/imgoinginsane123
    [link] [comments]

    Are weapons under your class icon still part of your class?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 12:16 AM PST

    Sorry, not sure how to word the title.

    For example:

    Gunslinger has the spitfire from firebug and winchester from sharpshooter.

    But if I use them are they still considered on perk weapons and yield xp for gunslinger? Will the perk bonuses still apply to them such at steady ads or faster reload etc?

    Im just confused why theres guns from other classes under the classes I use if they're not for the class to begin with.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/kube_tube
    [link] [comments]

    Help me find a custom map.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 05:18 PM PST

    Hello guys I recently came back to the game and I can't find a map I used to love, I checked every map in the workshop but couldn't find it.

    It's an indoor map, there were 2 rooms separated by a smaller one, stairs in every room going up in square. The most memorable thing about the map is that there was some sort of techno music and everything was lit by bright neon lights of different colors.

    If some of you know the name of this map, that'd be much appreciated. Thank you !

    submitted by /u/INeedbadkarma
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone wanna play incursion psvr

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 08:30 PM PST

    My user name is RILEYP2008 I'm installing the game rn so message me if you want to play

    submitted by /u/lllRILEYP2008
    [link] [comments]

    Spooky number for a spooky game

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 06:16 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment