• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 24, 2019

    Killing Floor Ushanka hat scully!

    Killing Floor Ushanka hat scully!


    Ushanka hat scully!

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 09:41 PM PST

    Welding doors and using traps

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 10:59 AM PST

    I've read that support and demolitionist in the same team can use a door trap combo by using their passive abilities.

    My first question is: is that worth it? Seems the traps must be bought by the demolitionist, and I don't know if the price justifies the damage.

    My second question is: is there any damage when the doors are busted when there is no trap? Seems a silly question, but I noticed that sometimes there is an explosion effect when the door finally falls, even when there was no trap on it.

    submitted by /u/l86rj
    [link] [comments]

    The glock 18 when in semi-fire mode should be crossperk with gunslinger.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 05:21 AM PST

    It would definitely be more enjoyable and fun like this if it can crossplay with gunslinger.

    submitted by /u/2007-2011
    [link] [comments]

    Domestic violence (Matriarch vs Patriarch)

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 02:39 PM PST

    [KF2] Does anyone play on the (preview) version?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 10:24 PM PST

    I rent a server from NFO for KF2. Recently, my server was automatically updated to the preview version. Should I demand the server be switched back, or do people play this version? What does the community think?

    submitted by /u/the1whohates1
    [link] [comments]

    If I were to buy the digital deluxe edition upgrade without KF2, would I still get KF1?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 08:27 PM PST

    Just wondering cause I noticed it's cheaper than just KF1 by itself.

    submitted by /u/megafireguy6
    [link] [comments]

    Which difficulty/lenght/map do you prefer?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 03:14 PM PST

    I host a no EDAR server from time to time and if I don't have my buddies playing with me, I'm curious which maps/lenght you are looking for if this type of thing interests you. Mainly the maps.

    I usually like to play HoE 10 waves, Suicidal 7 waves.

    Title was worded badly. I meant if you prefer Suicidal/Hoe, 7/10 rounds and which maps.

    submitted by /u/hklenkki7
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment