• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 20, 2021

    Killing Floor I'm calling y'all out

    Killing Floor I'm calling y'all out


    I'm calling y'all out

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 03:20 AM PST

    Having to reinstall KF2 because the support team is useless - "Item Server Connection"

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 12:20 PM PST

    I have been dealing with the red flashing "Item Server Connection" issue for two weeks now (no inventory or store access). Tried everything I could think of short of uninstalling and reinstalling the game, INCLUDING opening a ticket with Tripwire and asking for assistance. Both times I commented on my ticket with details regarding the issue, I was met with nothing but an automated response that did not help me in the slightest. Very frustrating, but I guess I'll find out whether or not reinstalling the game helps soon enough. Not sure what to do if it doesn't.

    EDIT: Not sure who gilded this, but thanks...?

    submitted by /u/AYesterdayBaby
    [link] [comments]

    How to make SWAT unique and give him identity?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 06:12 AM PST

    Currently SWAT is just sorta Robin to Commando's Batman, but I think no matter what buff ideas I, or you, can propose, he will remain what he is.

    So I came up with some thoughts about SWAT, and I ask what can you do to him too. So here we are.

    1. Make him the armor guy. How? Take away armor from Support's Resupply Pack (of course it will be compensated with a buff) and give 25-30% backpack armor per wave as SWAT's passive.
      EDIT: Or 10% bonus maximum armor for the whole squad when you have SWAT in your team, doen't stack.

    2. Just like Commando gives his team ability to see cloaked ZED's around him for 60m, SWAT will have his own version of this ability. I came up with only 2, Smaller siren screams OR Bonus penetration to armored ZED's ( bullets simply won't bounce off but deal % of damage ). Perhaps you would come up with better ideas? Let me know!

    Also, he's considered a SWAT unit, so why he doesn't have Night Vision Capability? I dunno.

    submitted by /u/Crypper
    [link] [comments]

    Lighthouse asset?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 08:56 AM PST

    Hey, just wondering if anyone could tell me what official map the lighthouse model that's used both in the Sanitarium and the Sunken City maps is from?

    submitted by /u/Henry_Thrasher
    [link] [comments]

    Game keeps crashing ��

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 06:56 AM PST

    Killing for two keeps on crashing and it is pissing me off!!!

    My game will run just fine then suddenly while loading a map it will crash!!!!

    What the fuck is going on?

    Someone please help me because I am at a point where I damn near tossed my laptop out the window.

    Here are my specs

    Asus rog zaphyrus g

    AMD ryzen 7 3750 H

    16 gab ram

    1660 ti

    Not the best specs but I am usually able to run games at high settings.

    Thank you for reading this ahead of time 😀

    submitted by /u/nightcrawlerrules123
    [link] [comments]

    The reason why I stopped playing KF2

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 04:40 PM PST

    Every single time I join a server I have to be the medic, nobody else wants to play that class, if I refuse everyone dies except for the zerk who now has to fend off 200 zeds by himself. Then, KF2 turns into a gameplay streaming. Don't get it wrong, I love the medic, it's one of my favourite classes in the game, but it gets tiring AF!!!

    • ranting continues *
    submitted by /u/Costillejo
    [link] [comments]

    Can't play?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 04:50 PM PST

    Hello,

    Me and 2 friends just bought the game on sale, and thought it looked cool, like a COD Zombies game sort of.
    but the problem that we are facing is that we can't create a game. I've googled a bit, and found out that you can't create a "custom" game with friends. So I've tried Create a match, and Find a match.
    Now we've sat here for 40 minutes ish and haven't found a single match. (EU)

    So the thing I'm wondering is how is this game still alive when you can't even go in a match?
    I've tried all the different difficulties to no avail.

    I would appreciate any help regarding this problem :)

    Sorry for my english.

    submitted by /u/Iwantanimes
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment