• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 5, 2020

    Killing Floor Finally finished Medic. Now we wait for double xp to prestige everything else

    Killing Floor Finally finished Medic. Now we wait for double xp to prestige everything else


    Finally finished Medic. Now we wait for double xp to prestige everything else

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 11:16 AM PST

    What are some custom maps that are gross and gritty.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 03:28 AM PST

    I don't really know how to describe it but something like hive or gluttony, like gross and gritty kinda nasty maps are always super cool. Like doom I guess.

    submitted by /u/KillTunnels4Life
    [link] [comments]

    Christmas Update?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 12:45 PM PST

    Haven't seen any news lately. Any idea when it's releasing?

    submitted by /u/Bearstuffs420
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone have this issue on PS4?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 01:26 PM PST

    I was on airship and I ended up throwing a grenade, when it detonated the screen was all distorted. It then took me back to lobby and my controls for the controller just weren't working. I turned it off and on again and it was a black screen so I disconnected it and it worked. Now I'm kinda scared to play kf2 because I feel like the ps4 might just break.

    submitted by /u/capra-demon-V2
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone tell me what changes difficulty wise as the waves go on in endless

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 10:07 AM PST

    The HRG Buckshots don't count as a Gunslinger weapon.

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 04:31 PM PST

    I mean, they're revolvers and you can dual wield them. Shouldn't they benefit from Gunslinger perks?

    submitted by /u/xX-_Jack_-Xx
    [link] [comments]

    An idea for a possible KF3

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 08:50 PM PST

    IF we get kf3, there should be character abilities. For example, D.A.R. can't get poisoned by bloats but still can't see. Military based characters should have better use of military guns and character's favorite weapons are easier use. One of Tanaka's favorite weapons is the katana and because it's his favorite, there should be something like more damage or better parrying. Since his favorite weapon is the katana, he should know how to use it better!

    submitted by /u/WoahThereBuddyCalm
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment