• Breaking News

    Friday, December 4, 2020

    Killing Floor Alright, where's my pistol texture

    Killing Floor Alright, where's my pistol texture


    Alright, where's my pistol texture

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 05:55 AM PST

    Cool boss killing moment!

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 10:37 PM PST

    Cosmetics are cool and all, but...

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 03:43 AM PST

    I feel like a lot of the cosmetics are far to goofy and kill the overall tone of the game. Seeing goofy cosmetics on characters year round makes the game a lot more cartoony.

    submitted by /u/ChonkBonko
    [link] [comments]

    Working on firebug right now. Hard work pays off. Been on KF2 since May 2020.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 10:06 PM PST

    In need of players on Xbox?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 09:46 AM PST

    Add my boy and I on Xbox if you're looking for a squad. "Amphibian" and "Aygek." We play almost everyday in the late evening EST.

    submitted by /u/tastetone
    [link] [comments]

    Streaming with music?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 07:03 AM PST

    Hello! I am planning on streaming on Twitch some KF2 and now with the new DMCA stuff I was wondering what the rules are with the music from this game. Ive tried searching and haven't found any updated or solid information. Any help is appreciated. Thank you in advanced

    submitted by /u/Edge0fHeaven
    [link] [comments]

    More female characters or nah?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 06:51 AM PST

    Hello people, just a quick question, I know that this game will not have anyother updates after the 2021 (hopefully I heard that wrong) so... Do you think that the game need more female characters? And if you do ao, which one will you add?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Mati-Ojeda
    [link] [comments]

    Game became too laggy even tho I used to play just fine

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 03:45 AM PST

    Hello gonna cut this short! My friend and I have the exact same pc( we bought the same prebuilt) and both of us used to be able to play at ULTRA settings. After an update some time back, the game started to lag hard and I am now barely able to scratch 60 fps which drops to 40 on the lowest possible settings while he is completely fine on his ULTRA ones. I suspect it may have something to do with the direct X version my game is running. I love this game but it's simply unplayable and I don't know what to do.

    TL DR: Gane updated and now I can't go above 50 fps on low settings while I used to run it on ULTRA.

    submitted by /u/Cuddly_Boy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment