• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 3, 2020

    Killing Floor So close to prestiging my medic!

    Killing Floor So close to prestiging my medic!


    So close to prestiging my medic!

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 10:08 AM PST

    KF2 has the best xmas music

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 04:24 PM PST

    The only award I should get is the NO LIFE award. 906 minutes.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 11:05 AM PST

    vault crates not in inventory

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 12:12 PM PST

    So I got back to kf2 on steam in the last 2-3 weeks playing with friends. After completing the weekly challenges and missions I expected to see the vault crates I earned in the inventory. Didn't get any after atleast three completed "Dosh-meters" in the Vault. Friends expiriencing the same, is this a known issue?

    submitted by /u/koenigsberg
    [link] [comments]

    Just a kid who played KF2 years ago

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 07:28 PM PST

    Umm i just wanted to ask if KF2 is still alive and... hell i've missed playing it, so just wanted to ask, again, if the game still alive? Because if not i'll just wait for the KF3 cuz idk what the hell happened to the years i've been in to other games like for honor and battlefield series started playing the game since i was like... 7? Or 8? Dunno but yeah just wanted to ask lol... please if i violated a rule pls don't ban or kick i just really wanted to know what happened.

    submitted by /u/Ryu51e
    [link] [comments]

    What is your most and least favorite guns?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 12:00 AM PST

    No lists or any of that bullshit. Absolute favorite and absolute least favorite.

    Favorite: HRG buckshots.

    Least favorite: Freezethrower. Just awful.

    submitted by /u/jortsandcohorts
    [link] [comments]

    What all would you like to see in KF3?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 06:47 PM PST

    What would you like to see in KF3 that would be either an improvement or something different to see or hear for the third installment of this glorious franchise?

    I think having a wider character customization would be nice to have. Perhaps having more accessories on your player than just three would be stupidly awesome!

    Any bands you would like to have make an appearance on the threequel?

    There are some songs from King 810 that match the atmosphere of the game of KF2 so much that i would kill to hear in the third!

    submitted by /u/Nightmare_Runner
    [link] [comments]

    I need a vs. survival partner for achievements

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 12:37 PM PST

    I don't really want to wait forever in the lobby for someone to maybe not show up, so is anyone willing to partner up and both get our achievements at the same time? I play most mornings from 9-11 EST, though my availability is somewhat limited right at the moment. If anyone is interested, I would be very grateful.

    submitted by /u/optionalsilence
    [link] [comments]

    Ps4 players?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 12:16 PM PST

    Any Achievement Hunters on PS4? I've recently been trying to FC Killing Floor 2 but a lot of the achievements are based around survival multiplayer I enjoy the mode but I haven't played a whole lot of it and no one else plays it anymore.

    If anyone out there still plays Killing Floor 2 on PS4 comment/ DM me your PS4 name if you're willing to help. If you do I sincerely thank you from the bottom of my heart, and I'd be happy to help you get the achievements in return.

    -epicnarwhal

    submitted by /u/epicnarwhal51
    [link] [comments]

    Max level/cross perk exp question

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 09:19 AM PST

    Does anyone know what the best way to level off perks are once you are max level? My original plan was to hit max level/prestige Medic for the passives and sustain, and then level other perks by using their weapons as Medic(while still healing people of course). I just hit lvl 25 max prestige, but it still shows I am getting more (useless)medic experience than anything else even when using cross perk guns like the medic SMG. I even tried an entire match with the Hemoclobber which is listed as Berserker + Medic (instead of Medic + whatever) and still got all medic xp, no berserker at all. Am I better off to just play whatever class I want to level instead?

    submitted by /u/RazorsRath
    [link] [comments]

    Question about zerker vs abom

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 10:08 AM PST

    Sometimes the Abomination's suck attack can be blocked/parried and other times it can't. Am I aiming at the wrong spot? Is there a trick that I'm not getting besides "block in the abom's general direction"? Cause the bite goes through parry/block all the time and I feel like it's hitting me from somewhere my block doesn't reach

    submitted by /u/SynV92
    [link] [comments]

    The moment i saw it, i knew i gotta share it

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 01:18 PM PST

    PS4 needs more character content and accessory tweaks

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 11:14 AM PST

    Hello, new to the community, also just want to say this is an awesome and addicting game for the 2 years ive played it now.

    One thing that bothers me though is the content that PC has and the content that PS4 gets for Accessories and what not.

    I dont know if they are custom skins that players make and submit, but shouldnt ps4 get some of these as well? Console version seems like a watered down experience compared to PC.


    another problem i have seen is certain accessories that should fit on other costumes don't fit at all For example

    • shoulder accessories like the Halloween private & officer pauldrons should be able to fit on the Horzine armor, theres little to no clipping that should cause any problems for this, they should be able to go onto D.A.R. classic and C-3HZ bodys with no problem.

    • gas masks/ face masks/ lower masks should be able to fit on nearly all characters besides Olsten & D.A.R. unless D.A.R. was equipped with C-3HZ or no head equipped.

    • backpacks and chest accessories fit on some characters and don't on others that has no reason as to why.

    It really would jump up the gaming experience to be able to not feel so limited as to what your character looks like to others on your team, especially when everyone is as well; stuck looking the same as one another.

    submitted by /u/Nightmare_Runner
    [link] [comments]

    Question about medic/earning dosh

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 10:16 PM PST

    I see a lot of people recommending getting the medic AR and the grenade rifle then just giving your money to team. My main question is. HOW ARE YOU GETTING THE MONEY?!? I cant even afford the rifle by round 6 half the time. What am I doing wrong? How do I earn more money?

    submitted by /u/Eren_Jaegerb0mb
    [link] [comments]

    Hans Volter, the pushover?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 07:39 PM PST

    Am i the only one that thinks hans is a pushover in solo, cause almost every time i see him, i can easily take him down before he even drains my health?

    submitted by /u/Killerwolff2000
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] If the setting of Killing Floor 3 expanded beyond Europe, what country do you want to see added as a map? Do you want characters from different countries? I want to know.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 10:01 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment