• Breaking News

    Monday, December 7, 2020

    Killing Floor Gravity isn’t real (sorry for bad quality it’s a screen recording from PS4)

    Killing Floor Gravity isn’t real (sorry for bad quality it’s a screen recording from PS4)


    Gravity isn’t real (sorry for bad quality it’s a screen recording from PS4)

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 08:23 AM PST

    Ice Cave port nearly finished

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 09:56 PM PST

    How should KF2 updates be VS How are they now

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 11:02 PM PST

    feature suggestion

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 03:43 AM PST

    What's your favorite character?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 01:36 PM PST

    Let me do 60 dmg rq

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 10:55 AM PST

    Double xp

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 06:19 AM PST

    Will there be any double xp anytime soon?

    submitted by /u/YazanIdris
    [link] [comments]

    Game no starts up, only getting bugsplat errors

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 08:31 AM PST

    I think on Tuesday or Monday last week I restarted my pc while in the menu and now the game keeps on giving me bugsplat errors in the regular game and the beta, All I tried so far is reinstall the regular game but that didn't work. Any ways to fix this?

    submitted by /u/The1stMemeDealer
    [link] [comments]

    Progressed deleted PS4

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 06:47 AM PST

    Pretty much the power went out at my house when I was playing another game during a loading segment and for whatever reason my PS4 went full retard and reset itself (had to download ps4 update via USB drive). Felt like playing KF2 today and all my progress was gone and prestiges. My DLC weapons are here just none of my progress any advice?

    submitted by /u/Roadguard69
    [link] [comments]

    KF2 Cyst?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 03:45 PM PST

    Does anyone know if this was used as promotional content for KF2 or is it just purely coincidental? Video can be found reposted on youtube with tags such as "humanoid zoo", but I don't know who the original uploader is.

    https://reddit.com/link/k84yqm/video/kn5jw6sxln361/player

    submitted by /u/neuro-logic
    [link] [comments]

    Differences between solo play and multiplayer

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 05:46 PM PST

    KF2 is my favourite game but for the last year or so I've only been playing solo, idk, it's more convenient. But now that I decided to go back online, I suck at it. I must have developed bad habits like tanking, running around too much, etc.

    So, can someone point me the biggest differences between online and offline, what to watch out for, how to be a better team mate and stuff? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/bareknucklebrent
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment