• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 16, 2020

    Killing Floor Made this for fun, let's hope it actually exists someday, Thoughts?

    Killing Floor Made this for fun, let's hope it actually exists someday, Thoughts?


    Made this for fun, let's hope it actually exists someday, Thoughts?

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 10:22 AM PDT

    Does anyone else have progress problems through Epic?

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 10:11 AM PDT

    Ok, so I just tried to open Killing Floor 2 (got it from Epic Games) and all my progress is lost. My screen name shows up as Player0, the inventory is completely empty, all 3 daily challenges show up as "Deal Damage: Knife". I tried restarting my computer, verifying the game (I'll try reinstalling the game too in a sec). Is anyone experiencing something like this at the moment or is it just me?

    submitted by /u/luckymadara
    [link] [comments]

    How does one get the Bob hat?

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 09:15 AM PDT

    easily my favourite hat. Is adorable. Cant seem to find it on the steam market anywhere though.

    submitted by /u/Extyrsys
    [link] [comments]

    Grim reaper on new map

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 01:23 AM PDT

    I keep seeing this grim reaper figure spawn in and kill some zeds randomly. It even tried to attack a scrake we were fighting. Anyone else see this?

    submitted by /u/SirDezgamer
    [link] [comments]

    My progress is gone ^^"

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 12:13 PM PDT

    hello, since about an hour i have the problem that all my perks are reset to 0.

    i have no problem to start from 0 again but my name is only "player" and my friends can't invite me.

    i have already disabled the cloud synchro on epic , turned it on again, played a two round offline, but somehow the problem doesn't seem to go away

    Can I do anything else? ^^

    submitted by /u/gaze711
    [link] [comments]

    Player 0 Error

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 12:05 PM PDT

    I've been playing Killing Floor 2 on the pc since Epic Games released it for free, before that on ps4 since forever. I was on earlier today everything was fine now at night when trying to hop back on I see that I've lost all progress and can't find any games. I've searched a bit online and found a potential solution which involves me reinstalling the game locally. I'm wondering if theres any other way around this since I've disabled cloud save for Killing Floor 2 and I don't really wanna risk losing all my progress by deleting the game.

    I hope someone can help me.

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/DoubleD__
    [link] [comments]

    "Beta 2" started now, but when is final release?

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    So i just saw that the kf2 halloween events second beta started now, and it said the beta ends on final release... but i didnt see a date for the final release? Or did i miss it? Does anyone know how long it is until the event goes to the "live" servers?

    submitted by /u/Gradwin
    [link] [comments]

    A visual demonstration of how much faster you can melee using a bash cancel (see comments for explanation)

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 04:10 PM PDT

    Why am I getting kick from this shit even though I’m in private and solo games? Please I am begging the fuck out of this whole community to remove this shit! Please help me god!

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 07:47 PM PDT

    Are you more likely to obtain items if you play on harder difficulties and last really long in waves or is it random?

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 10:36 PM PDT

    I'm curious if I can just play harder difficulties for more rewards or better ones at least. Does offline mode or online also affect the results?

    submitted by /u/raraltofgivia
    [link] [comments]

    The Abandonded Laboratory, A ... Not so Little Animation i Threw Together in a Week, Featuring Dr.Volter, which yes has Been furryfied so don't hit me on that, lemme be creative

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 05:45 AM PDT

    Quick question about shared content.

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 05:59 PM PDT

    If you are the one that purchased a dlc pack(s) and join a match the. Leave shorty after joining or mid match do you take your "shared content" with you? Not like literally removing the items from players that already purchased it from the vendor but would it be removed from the vendor on the following wave or remain available for everyone even if you only joined their session for less than a 3mins?

    submitted by /u/Bwilson225
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment