• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 15, 2020

    Killing Floor I was streaming Killing floor 2 and I decided to try Survival for the first time I’ve ended up hitting wave 43 solo for the entire time (the second guy joined on the wave we died on)

    Killing Floor I was streaming Killing floor 2 and I decided to try Survival for the first time I’ve ended up hitting wave 43 solo for the entire time (the second guy joined on the wave we died on)


    I was streaming Killing floor 2 and I decided to try Survival for the first time I’ve ended up hitting wave 43 solo for the entire time (the second guy joined on the wave we died on)

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 06:27 AM PDT

    Seeing a Husk rush you whilst you are in the middle of a Reload is truly a nerve wracking experience.

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 01:05 PM PDT

    I love starting fights between ZEDs. Here is a BobbleZED Fleshpound vs. Scrake!

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 06:56 PM PDT

    A second part to my KF2 tips for newcomers (thanks for the awesome feedback on the first video!)

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 04:01 AM PDT

    [Q] Hosting an offline LAN dedicated server

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 11:50 AM PDT

    [Q] Hosting an offline LAN dedicated server

    Hey everyone

    I'm heading to a LAN party next weekend and I was wondering if it is possible to host an offline LAN dedicated server and have players connect to it?

    I got my dedicated server working when online, but not when offline. I get the following error:

    Exception when hosting KF2 dedicated server offline

    When I open KF2 in steam offline mode, I also have no perk progress whatsoever.

    Any ideas, suggestions on how we could get this game working?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Asskicker2
    [link] [comments]

    Rework of Abomination boss should be top priority

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 07:18 AM PDT

    The fact that every time, no matter the difficulty, if I get Abomination I sigh in boredom as this boss is just straight up useless. It has no real ranged attacks, it's just a slow bullet sponge and I for a fact know we have a guaranteed win if we get Abomination. I mean, WHATEVER you do to it to make it harder will be better than what it is now. Just fix it already, please!!!!!!!11111oneoneone

    submitted by /u/RejZoR
    [link] [comments]

    Damage Multiplier for bosses and Large Zeds [Graph]

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 04:58 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment