• Breaking News

    Monday, September 14, 2020

    Killing Floor By FAR the coolest audio glitch during a boss intro I have witnessed.

    Killing Floor By FAR the coolest audio glitch during a boss intro I have witnessed.


    By FAR the coolest audio glitch during a boss intro I have witnessed.

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 11:12 AM PDT

    I made a thing

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 06:38 PM PDT

    What is this skin/accessories? Found it in my inventory after opening the game after about a month

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 09:50 AM PDT

    Decisions

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 03:19 PM PDT

    I want to get back into kf2 but the newer DLCs are just so bad

    submitted by /u/rosatheclanker
    [link] [comments]

    I can't level up in KF2 console

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 11:11 AM PDT

    I level up in the match but when i finish it, it switches to the level before the match! if i can't process through the game to go at higher levels and higher difficulties i minus well uninstall the game unless they FIX IT. this shit has been happening to people since 4/6/2019 (according to an review by Loetto) and yet they expect us to pay 10 fucking US on a glock that i could just play with on counter strike.

    submitted by /u/redwolf529
    [link] [comments]

    File grain on prison is so bad

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 08:03 AM PDT

    like you legit can't see anything.

    i like film grain cause it just looks cool and ya on prison it def does not look cool.

    my eyes legit hurt now.

    submitted by /u/Maxitolliony
    [link] [comments]

    KF2 character crossover feedback and game quote ideas

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 01:44 AM PDT

    I managed to read and responded to some commits on my original post, which can be seen here. https://www.reddit.com/r/killingfloor/comments/iqxfdd/new_ideas_for_killing_floor_2_crossover_characters/

    The responses were positive , except the yandere simulator characters which didn't fit into the killing floor universe. To be honest , I thought the yandere would make a good berserker. Also one of the reddit users told me that the models came from the unity store.

    But with that aside , if tripwire managed to get the characters from Payday 2 and Maneater , which classes would be seem suitable for Huxton , Captain Winters and Scaly Pete ?

    Also , did anyone come up with voice lines for Payday and Maneater characters along with Chris Parnell, AKA Maneater narrator as the trader voice.

    submitted by /u/KRT45
    [link] [comments]

    What kinds of playable characters would you like to see in the future?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 05:58 PM PDT

    Some archetypes that I would like to see include a tough Russian character, either a soldier or a bar fighter, and a vigilante type character like Shadow Ferret.

    submitted by /u/ScriptGenius12
    [link] [comments]

    Deleted progress

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 07:01 PM PDT

    Hey guys! I know this isn't the place to put this but I have not had any luck elsewhere. Logged on to see everything had been deleted. Followed the steps Unreal told me and that didn't work. The developer's themselves didn't get back to me on my support ticket. I don't know what to do. Any help?

    submitted by /u/Mierdo01
    [link] [comments]

    advice for noobs from a former noob :)

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 10:03 AM PDT

    I learned don't buy anything but gun upgrades.

    ammo? boxes all over the map so its pointless buying ammo cause you can go around the map during the brakes and get free ammo refills.

    armour? useless until boss rounds but even then its kind of useless unless you got everything you want and useless in highr rounds but i never buy it untill i have nothing else to buy but in boss rounds its good.

    gernades? again ammo boxes.

    bascally what i realized that you legit rather save dosh for upgrades and thats it. dosh on anything else is a waste and pointless cause you can get even armour for free around the map and upgrading your wepon have so much more value than anything else you can buy.

    so aka saving up to max out your starter wepon bascally makes you win the game. and then you have so much dosh you can get a higher tier gun or just keep maxing out your armour and ammo every round :)

    submitted by /u/Maxitolliony
    [link] [comments]

    Is KF2 servers are broken again in PS4?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 12:37 PM PDT

    I'm trying to find online game on the ps4 but i can't find any, it worked for only 2 days after i have left the game for a long time because of this problem, but now it stucks again.I can't even create a match. I tried to change regions and create party, but it doesn't work. I waited too long and at the end it says try different filter cause no servers are matching the filters that i chose. Am i the only one who face this problem in KF2?

    submitted by /u/Hazchim
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment