• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 13, 2020

    Killing Floor I made this Meme last night and i think i lost some braincells.

    Killing Floor I made this Meme last night and i think i lost some braincells.


    I made this Meme last night and i think i lost some braincells.

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 08:19 AM PDT

    What are the meta weapons and loadouts for Commanddo and Support?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 07:21 AM PDT

    Wouldn't mind knowing the meta for other classes too

    submitted by /u/IHaveNoEyes11
    [link] [comments]

    The Abandonded Laboratory! I Have Finally Finished a New Animation, This Time Featuring the Biotics Lab and Dr.Volter From Killing Floor, together with Some Specimen You Might Recognize. By The Way Yes Their Furryfied So Dont Slam Me On that

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 11:09 AM PDT

    insane stuttering even after re-install

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 02:18 PM PDT

    I used to play this game perfectly fine and smooth at 75fps constant, now i can't even be in the main menu without a constant 30-40 fps and constant stutters, all other games work fine, this game just doesn't.

    I installed new graphics card drivers (GTX 1660 so it's not outdated) and i reinstalled the game, tried both beta and regular.

    Game worked perfectly fine a few months ago, then i took a break, now i'm back and BAM, constant stutters.

    any fix?

    submitted by /u/joszko57
    [link] [comments]

    Just set up my own server need help with custom maps

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 12:01 PM PDT

    This is so dumb, sorry in advance. Where can I find maps to download? I know I can go to steam and sub to maps that I can play solo but, where do I go to get maps that I can add to my server?

    submitted by /u/67_34_
    [link] [comments]

    Firebug, does Inferno slow stack with Ground Fire slow?

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 09:53 PM PDT

    Just curious

    submitted by /u/svperstarr
    [link] [comments]

    How does demo fair in suicidal and HoE?

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 09:49 PM PDT

    just wanted to know. (kf2 btw)

    submitted by /u/Ramenbrick
    [link] [comments]

    Steam to EGS Crossplay is still a joke.

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 06:25 PM PDT

    Just spent over an hour trying to get cross play to work with steam and EGS. The person on epic games can't even see the steam players, and anyone on steam has to send the invites. Players from steam can't join EGS games, and friends don't always show up as online, even when they are. How has there not been a fix for this yet? And why bother implementing the feature if they're just going to abandon it?

    submitted by /u/Kjqaz
    [link] [comments]

    Keep getting auto kicked

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 10:19 PM PDT

    I've been wondering, is there any way to have a private server that doesn't say VIN no fun allowed? Does anyone even know who is doing this?

    submitted by /u/Hobohobona
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment