• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 9, 2020

    Killing Floor I'm only 20 hours in the game, but...

    Killing Floor I'm only 20 hours in the game, but...


    I'm only 20 hours in the game, but...

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 06:15 AM PDT

    As a KF1 player, I'm really surprised that there's no such thing as a "legacy pack". I'd be very happy to play KF1 maps and listen to the KF1 soundtrack but on the KF2 engine. Even if it's going to be a paid DLC. I know that there are a few maps from KF1 but nobody is playing them because they are available only in the workshop. I'm really surprised that it's not even on the roadmap because I and my friends are really into that KF1 creepy feeling that was overwritten by the more hardcore and DOOM'y style of KF2.

    P.S. KF2 maps and soundtrack is cool, I'm just want more as a KF1 fan

    submitted by /u/ArakiSatoshi
    [link] [comments]

    Killing Floor birthday present for my favorite zombie killer and long time friend

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 05:12 PM PDT

    How to change music back to the old one

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 01:18 PM PDT

    KF2 - server motd img wont load - suggested place to host image?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 07:05 AM PDT

    I cannot get the MOTD to load for my server. I guess it has to do with the image.

    The image I am trying to use - I took the original KF2 logo and just copied over it. So I dont get why the image itself is the issue. The dimensions were not changed.

    If I take the original KF2 motd logo - the MOTD will load. But its from a different source.

    I read elsewhere that it could be where the image is hosted. I dont have a web host myself so I am trying to use those free image hosts but none I used will load the image.

    The image loads in the web admin panel too.

    Any suggestions to host the image that works? Hoping some other server owners have suggestions.

    submitted by /u/neal1211
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment