• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 10, 2020

    Killing Floor Can wait to join Games, only to be greeted by Warthog Sounds.

    Killing Floor Can wait to join Games, only to be greeted by Warthog Sounds.


    Can wait to join Games, only to be greeted by Warthog Sounds.

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 08:59 AM PDT

    Buff the bull pup by reducing its weight by 1. With the new minigun it actually will have a purpose.

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 12:04 PM PDT

    Can anyone top my large zed kills?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 04:57 PM PDT

    None of my dailys are working and they keep changing and everytime i join a game it says im not connected to the internet. Any ideas?

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 11:59 AM PDT

    This a common glitch or?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 05:13 PM PDT

    Few small glitches

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 09:43 PM PDT

    None are deal breakers, but I've witnessed many many times.

    1) Sometimes players run full speed during Zed Time without a perk allowing this. Doesn't happen every Zed Time that round, but I've had it happen to me randomly every other day.

    2) Reloading a weapon doesn't quite fill it. I have plenty of ammo, reload, and the clip refills all but 2 bullets. I've seen it with several SWAT guns including the p90 and 9mm. I think it happens more often if I immediately switch weapons after reloading.

    3) I can't be the first to notice, but the Autofill at the trader costs more than clicking each of the ammo fills/armor separately. It charges you more than it says. Like 50ish dosh.

    EDIT: Playing on PC through Steam.

    submitted by /u/firebirdude
    [link] [comments]

    Perk Stats reset

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 06:05 PM PDT

    So me and my friend decided to play Kf2 again, but when i reinstalled it and started the game up, all my perks were lvl 0. Any suggestions on how to fix this? i have everything else. just my stats were reset

    submitted by /u/Banxshii
    [link] [comments]

    Nightmare graphics issue

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 03:30 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment