• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 8, 2020

    Killing Floor one fear

    Killing Floor one fear


    one fear

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 08:56 AM PDT

    A DJ Skully Hoodie Replica for you DJ Skully fans

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 02:32 PM PDT

    This is getting ridiculous now (Glitch rant)

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 07:51 AM PDT

    So about a week ago I bought a few keys on the Microsoft marketplace to use in some of the crates I have, to which I received none of them, restarted the game, reinstalled the game, tried a different day nothing, opened up a ticket with Tripwire about a week ago now, still fucking nothing, so ok, the game just ripped me off for £6, thanks tripwire, so I forget about that and I start playing the weekly and other challenges and I think I must be close to a vault crate I just completed the weekly, but no, now my bloody dosh is glitched and I can't earned anymore from games, challenges or weekly challenges and the cherry on the fucking cake is my XP is also glitched meaning I can't level up any classes, so the game is literally unfucking-playable right now, what the actually fuck is going on with this bullshit Tripwire!

    submitted by /u/SpeakeasyG1887
    [link] [comments]

    Not getting Vault Boxes

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 11:18 AM PDT

    game wont open (epic games launcher)

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 02:32 PM PDT

    Verify enough space in temp folder. Crash on launch, Ive tried the full troubleshooting list.

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 04:48 AM PDT

    How do weapons change?

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 12:38 AM PDT

    So do weapons change in the trader based on game mode or map? Cause I was playing Endless on Desolation and had a bunch of weapons including a lightsaber "Ion Thruster" and now I can't find it in standard survival.

    submitted by /u/SneakyTrigger
    [link] [comments]

    Where I get the Minigun?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 11:53 PM PDT

    I see players using the Minigun but when I try to buy it the game jusst redirects to steam market. Where I can buy it?

    submitted by /u/RoninSensei
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment