• Breaking News

    Monday, June 29, 2020

    Killing Floor *cries in 274/277*

    Killing Floor *cries in 274/277*


    *cries in 274/277*

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 02:12 AM PDT

    Day 2 as a new player, I see what you guys were talking about with Abomination being buggy, I don't even know how he died here unless I'm missing something.

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 03:03 PM PDT

    How do I get the outfits?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 01:28 AM PDT

    Can one transfer their progress from ps4 to pc somehow?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 01:05 PM PDT

    About the cage trap...

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 10:48 AM PDT

    Soo I've been playing KF2 for about 3 years and when Monsterball dropped on Halloween, I instant killed the Abomination with the cage by complete accident. I didn't get that much XP because he was almost at full health, but I wonder if that was intentional. Further updates didn't seem to patch it. I haven't tried that method with the other maps but I'm pretty sure the same logic goes. If it is intentional, your welcome! 😂

    submitted by /u/Short_Mexican773
    [link] [comments]

    Question

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 09:28 AM PDT

    Do you get the non vr version with the double feature bundle?

    submitted by /u/Kingbonnie_
    [link] [comments]

    What custom maps do you want to be added to the main game as official maps?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 09:18 AM PDT

    I'm hopping for Cliffside so I can go Leonidas on the mutants

    submitted by /u/ScriptGenius12
    [link] [comments]

    Which one do you find more usual in a team for damage and overall usefulness?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 05:00 PM PDT

    Perfecting my sharpshooter game

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 05:45 AM PDT

    Ok, maybe perfecting is too strong a word, but I wanna get better. What sort of intense training regimen do you all recommend? Better to play on HOE solo with only 9mil, or better to play on lower difficulty to practice landing all the headshots?

    What are your tips and tricks? (beyond "watch Dangles on youtubs", already did that)

    My standard loadout is usually SPX and rail, or Compound bow when I wanna have fun. I swap between LLRL AND RLRL, depending on if team can cover me. Only switch to RRRL when I am playing with the worst of teams and never get any breathing room.

    Tell me how to become the Saitama of all SS's.

    submitted by /u/EdmonCaradoc
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone ever use dual 9mm? (excluding when you spawn as swat with close combat training)

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 05:24 AM PDT

    I'm yet to find any use for these except for wave 1 swat. dual 9mm weigh 2 blocks. its possible to get a +2 medic pistol which has much more utility.

    IMO dual 9mm needs to be weight free just like single 9mm

    submitted by /u/Tim_36_op
    [link] [comments]

    doubloons dont save on endless?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 08:44 PM PDT

    had to leave eventually and couldn't suicide because it was online, got to wave 17. In total I had 17.000 cash so i shoul have made plenty of doubloons too but got 0

    submitted by /u/Inferuz
    [link] [comments]

    What's more annoying to have on a team if not played right?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 05:02 PM PDT

    Modding Monday

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 12:02 AM PDT

    Feel free to talk about modding Killing Floor.

    • Did you try a new map or mod this weekend? What did you think about it?
    • Is there a mod that you think is great that you want to get noticed?
    • Do you have suggestions for a mod?
    • Are you working on a new mod? Got something in production you want to show off?
    • Got a question about adding a mod?
    • Got a question on how to mod?
    • Got a question on how to start creating mods?

    These are just some examples. If it's related, talk about it.

    Special Thread Rules: * If a mod is specific to Killing Floor 1, remember to mention it.

    • Self Promotion in regards to modding is allowed here.

    • Rule #1 still applies here, so please don't suggest exploit mods or killbox mods.

    • Rule #2 still applies. Treat your fellow mercenaries like humans and save the hate for the zeds.

    Link to the Killing Floor 2 Steam Workshop

    submitted by /u/T-R-A-D-E-R_Bot
    [link] [comments]

    Need new maps to play

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 06:40 AM PDT

    What's your favourite map ? Help a friend out please

    Edited : I'm on PC

    submitted by /u/cucumberhead001
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment