• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 28, 2020

    Killing Floor Taking damage from nowhere - Couldn't chat to inform my team - What the HoE Happened?

    Killing Floor Taking damage from nowhere - Couldn't chat to inform my team - What the HoE Happened?


    Taking damage from nowhere - Couldn't chat to inform my team - What the HoE Happened?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 07:29 AM PDT

    As a new player I'm pretty sure this wasn't the proper way to kill Abomination, but I'll take it!

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 09:11 AM PDT

    Question about data on console

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 02:12 PM PDT

    I recently redownloaded KF2 on my PS4 and forgot that a while ago I lost all of my save data on the console bc of corruption of sorts. It shows that all my classes are still level 0 and I have no progress on the game. Is any data stored online on their servers that I can retrieve? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/MichaelRoco1
    [link] [comments]

    Sad that this post never caused any kind of change.

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 07:47 AM PDT

    What’s the deal with the siren Christmas skin?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 08:06 PM PDT

    I've been playing a lot of endless on the Santa Workshop map and I absolutely love the Christmas skins. But most of them are easy to identify; the gorefasts are cookies, the bloats are Krampus, the fleshpounds are nutcrackers. But I can't figure out what the siren is supposed to be. Is it a demon-possessed Virgin Mary? The ghost of Christmas future? A My Little Pony style wendigo? I have no idea.

    submitted by /u/ICFAOUNSFI
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way to disable the hud?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 08:58 PM PDT

    I want a more realistic experience by disabling the hud

    submitted by /u/GrandGhostGamer
    [link] [comments]

    Is the Witch Hunter dlc with getting?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 03:16 PM PDT

    I'm thinking of using it for Anton or the Foster's.

    submitted by /u/ScriptGenius12
    [link] [comments]

    Are halo weapons coming to ps4

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 03:14 PM PDT

    Cos that shit looks coool

    submitted by /u/lammsors
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment