• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 30, 2020

    Killing Floor How many Fleshpounds do you need? Yes

    Killing Floor How many Fleshpounds do you need? Yes


    How many Fleshpounds do you need? Yes

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 03:48 AM PDT

    Question on dedicated single fire keybind

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 10:01 AM PDT

    I saw it in this post how to set up a single fire key for weapons like nailgun

    **-Set up the Single fire key to fire a single bullet with the press of ONE key with the Vlad-1000. **

    setbind [key] "customstartfire 1 | onrelease customstopfire 1"

    This allows you to easily alternate between 7 shot bursts or 1 shot precision when killing Bloats, Edars, Husks or Big ZEDs. It also works with Assault Rifles and SMGs.

    I have put it on my mouse key, the same one as the Parry/Alternate Fire key. With Rifles and SMGs it works as described, single shot on that key and 3-shot burst or full auto when pressing the LeftMB.

    A few questions:

    1. Do I have to enter this command every time I start the game or I just need to enter it once
    2. They set the single fire keybind to be the same as parry/alt fire. Can I still parry with a melee weapon if this keybind is in place? Can I still use the alt-fire for dual pistols to change ADS style?
    3. What's the default fire mode for rifles and SMGs? I know there's 3 types: single/burst, burst/auto, single/auto.Let's say they are A/B. Is the default fire mode always B?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/PiZooo
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to make the jump from hard to suicidal then to HoE

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 05:05 AM PDT

    Hey guys,

    So I'm trying to get all the achievements for KF2. I'm currently doing all of the hard maps and I'm a little over halfway done. I've noticed I can solo hard kind of and ill get lucky with the boss. I usually make mistakes and end up dying and was wondering if there are any tips you guys have for dealing with zeds.

    I plan on trying to level up my classes as well in between. I'm almost lvl 20 SWAT which i'm currently using and I like a lot. I will most likely use the class for the harder difficulties.

    Basically any good tips for playing better is appreciated!

    submitted by /u/MEATSMELL
    [link] [comments]

    What's the fastest way to get event tickets?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 07:39 AM PDT

    I seem to only get 1 like Every 3 games

    submitted by /u/lelolalo13
    [link] [comments]

    Trash Talk Tuesday

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 12:02 AM PDT

    Trigger Warning!!! Do not read this thread if you do not want to see extreme criticism of the game.

     

    Welcome to Trash Talk Tuesday,

     

    Feel free to talk about and discuss anything that aggravates you about the game, whether it be weapon balance, monetization, new guns, bugs, classes, players in general, etc. This is your time to do it.

    The purpose of this thread is to allow full blown venting/discussion of the game and the company that develops it so that anger regarding the game is expressed in a single place instead of in every other thread in existence on this subreddit.


    Special Thread Rules:

    • This is already our rules but this is just a reminder: No personal attacks against other members of the subreddit. That includes employees of Tripwire. (Example: "Person X is a Y." "You're an idiot!") Flame Wars (arguments devolving into personal attacks and insults) will be deleted and shut down. No doxxing (releasing private info), no witch hunting (targeting of specific individuals). -> In short, absolutely express your frustrations but aim it at the game or the developer as a company where it belongs.

    Let it rip!

    If you're wondering why this exists, please see here

    submitted by /u/T-R-A-D-E-R_Bot
    [link] [comments]

    About zeds

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 03:44 AM PDT

    I came back to kf2 at a start of that circus, and i really love the skins on zeds but holy fuck i want normal back.. Can i do smth about it ot just wait to the circus to wait?

    Russian kf2 Who forgot everything about the game

    submitted by /u/Slimefal
    [link] [comments]

    I need help

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 10:52 PM PDT

    Is anyone else not getting their crates? I've gotten so many crates, waited, played some matches, then tried quitting out and reopening the game and it still doesn't show up in my inventory and it starting to piss me off. Is there a way to fix it?

    submitted by /u/ToastyToilet
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else getting this problem it said this for the past week

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 05:14 PM PDT

    About DLC weapons

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 03:38 PM PDT

    Does Tripwire even want us to buy these things? Are any of them even worth buying?

    I went to look for them and you can only buy them in their respective release bundles or $10 for a single gun that forces you to buy skins with it in its own bundle.

    There's also no kind of collective dlc gun bundle at all which is ridiculous imo. Not only that but they don't even have a category for them on the shop in game as opposed to just making them dlc on steam like kf1 so it's nearly impossible to find them.

    rant over

    submitted by /u/PlagueOfCute
    [link] [comments]

    Un fleshpound inmortal siempre me malogra partidas ;u

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 05:08 PM PDT

    Cada vez que juego en el modo sin fin, en la decima ronda me aparece un fleshpound inmortal, cada tres partidas, es literalmente inmortal ;"v a alguien mas le sucede?

    submitted by /u/Outrageous_Walrus255
    [link] [comments]

    Got "bored" with my main

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 05:07 PM PDT

    So I prestiged Demo twice then leveled to 20 before switching to Berzerker. I got that to 25 and now I'm stuck. In the most nicest way I can, the amount of time it took for those has made me become, for lack of a better word, bored. Has anyone else felt that way? What would be a solution to that because I want to keep playing? New class ,maybe?

    Three sucky thing about starting a new class is being level 0 and trying to keep up with everyone

    submitted by /u/StudMuffinNick
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment