• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 1, 2021

    Killing Floor My Fastest Patriarch Kill [Objective Mode - Suicidal]

    Killing Floor My Fastest Patriarch Kill [Objective Mode - Suicidal]


    My Fastest Patriarch Kill [Objective Mode - Suicidal]

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 04:08 AM PDT

    Precision perks in Holdout maps

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 10:17 AM PDT

    A medic in your team doesn't mean you can purposely be careless in your plays.

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 10:04 AM PDT

    Just bitter about a team kicking me out of suicidal match because some idiot gets themselves killed every round.

    I main FB and Zerk on HoE, but can play medic when in need on lower difficulties. That way I don't bite off more than I can chew. (Medic mains on HoE, yall are the MVP).

    I go all out on the medic support: all left skills, tank hits, clear trash, use long range darts (for far away players), regularly check on everyone, etc. Turns out no amount of healing can cure idiocy.

    A MEDIC IN A TEAM DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN ACT LIKE A DERP.

    Medics are already stressed enough to keep your health bar up. If things go south, they are often blamed for not healing enough. (in my case, kicked)

    Respect and donate to your local medic. They will heal and if the team is potato, will eventually carry.

    submitted by /u/mjmendoza
    [link] [comments]

    I'm new to this game

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 08:59 AM PDT

    How do I upgrade my weapons?

    submitted by /u/Fambo81
    [link] [comments]

    Finally, found the Killing Floor. (Ignore the chat, marksman zerk can't hurt you).

    Posted: 31 May 2021 07:19 PM PDT

    Best perk/s in KF1?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 02:04 PM PDT

    Hi, i'm fairly new at KF1 and I wanted to know which are the best perks to play with and maximized them to lvl. 6

    submitted by /u/smugchamp445
    [link] [comments]

    KF1 Solo Sharp Extreme HoE 1 Fake Player Challenge

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 10:03 AM PDT

    Xbox, How, what buttons, do you actually use the special attack charge on the ion thruster?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 12:58 PM PDT

    This is driving me mad. I've tried every combination of button presses, isn't it supposed to cause an AOE detonation? Also, are there any other weapons with similar function?

    submitted by /u/OcelotInTheCloset
    [link] [comments]

    [ZedTernal] RPG Jump

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 04:13 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment