• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 2, 2021

    Killing Floor Perfectly cut explosion

    Killing Floor Perfectly cut explosion


    Perfectly cut explosion

    Posted: 02 May 2021 05:38 AM PDT

    beefcake daddy

    Posted: 02 May 2021 10:17 AM PDT

    Terrible FPS drops when there are a lot of Zeds?

    Posted: 02 May 2021 10:15 AM PDT

    I've been having really awful FPS drops in-game, notably when I am moving quickly or there are a lot of Zeds in the area.

    This makes it nearly impossible to play multiplayer/ anything higher than Suicidal+ as my FPS is so terrible it makes it near impossible to shoot anything.

    Normal-ish FPS when no Zeds are around is about 30-50 FPS.

    When there are 3+ Zeds/I'm bashing a zed's head in : 7 fps

    My laptop specs :

    lenovo S540

    Windows 10

    i7 Intel core processor

    NVIDIA GeForce MX250 & Intel Integrated Graphics

    12GB DDR4 Memory.

    All my graphical settings are set to low. What's the issue here? Is my laptop just too low-end for this game?

    submitted by /u/CryptoPaulus
    [link] [comments]

    Game not responding

    Posted: 02 May 2021 08:12 AM PDT

    Game does not start, either freeze while loading or the screen is black with the music going. Re-installed once. Can't even exit game, I have to sign out to quit. Does anyone know what to do? ( my pc can easily handle it )

    submitted by /u/QuiteExponent4
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment