• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 1, 2021

    Killing Floor Does anyone wanna play with me and be friends? :(

    Killing Floor Does anyone wanna play with me and be friends? :(


    Does anyone wanna play with me and be friends? :(

    Posted: 01 May 2021 08:41 AM PDT

    I'm a 26 year old woman who LOVES playing Killing Floor 2 (on PS4). The one friend I play with works overnight now so he's asleep during the day. I don't know anyone else who plays / willing to buy the game. So if anyone ever wants to play, message me. I swear I'm kinda funny, I'll carry you, I'll give you dosh. I just don't wanna play alone anymore. 🥺

    submitted by /u/scorpellawave
    [link] [comments]

    Demo's done, that's 6.

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 04:16 PM PDT

    The enemies on suicidal and hell on earth

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 08:03 PM PDT

    Can we just appreciate them. Instead of skyrocketing the health they actually get more aggressive and dodge your attacks. Makes the gameplay way faster and more intense. Love killing floor 2

    submitted by /u/Imboredasf420
    [link] [comments]

    zeds really do just come out of anywhere

    Posted: 01 May 2021 03:34 AM PDT

    What region has the most players?

    Posted: 01 May 2021 11:30 AM PDT

    I'm playing on ps4 and whenever I create a session I almost always have to play solo.

    submitted by /u/Necromythos
    [link] [comments]

    Since no one has made one of these I decided to do it myself, hope you guys likes it.

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 06:34 PM PDT

    Berzerker? Support? Weekly on Xbox?

    Posted: 01 May 2021 11:22 AM PDT

    I have had some time of play with both. With berzerker, I use the battleaxe, love it's damage! The nail gun is nice for some boss fights. I rarely use the hemoclobber or explosive hammer, but like them at times.

    Support, I consistently go with dual 12 gauge and either the 4 barrel doom shotty (i forgot the name at this very moment), and the AA-12, depending on mood. But I really haven't strayed from those, aside from the 14 round, dual action shotty (ksg).

    What do you folk use? Anyone on Xbox looking for a grind buddy? Any tips on the weekly?

    submitted by /u/hobopoe
    [link] [comments]

    Was playing on a HARD lobby with survivalist doing pretty good, got to round 7 and the team decided to kick me

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 10:12 PM PDT

    Why, I just wanna use the killerwatt

    submitted by /u/Imboredasf420
    [link] [comments]

    Did they fix killing floor 2 on epic games ?

    Posted: 01 May 2021 01:29 AM PDT

    i've downloaded killing floor 2 for free on epic games about months ago and it was hot burning garbage rather then the fun killing floor 2 that i watched on youtube , so did they fix the servers and the bugs or is it still garbage ?

    submitted by /u/HumanLastName
    [link] [comments]

    Missing Mrs Foster

    Posted: 01 May 2021 12:58 AM PDT

    I'm missing Mrs Foster and I have tried rebooting the game and restoring my licenses. That has not solved the issue. Can anybody help?

    submitted by /u/MadameMedic
    [link] [comments]

    I don't know how to prestige and there's nothing online

    Posted: 01 May 2021 12:45 AM PDT

    As the title states I have absolutely no idea how to prestige. Keep in mind I am playing it on Xbox and have not played it on any other platform. Please give me a simple answer that is plainly obvious so I can punch myself in the forehead as many times necessary, proportional to how obvious it is

    submitted by /u/mindlesschaos09
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment