• Breaking News

    Friday, January 24, 2020

    Killing Floor Tell em boys

    Killing Floor Tell em boys


    Tell em boys

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 08:18 AM PST

    The weapon upgrade system makes no sense

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 11:57 PM PST

    So i was looking at the wiki to check out the upgrade numbers and it seems really baseless and random. Some weapons get 5-10% boost from an upgrade while some gets 30-40%. Case in point, AF2011 gets about 12% more damage from upgrading while 1911 gets 40% with each upgrade. And also you expect tier 5 upgrades to be the best since they cost 1500 dosh. But most of the time they suck and some of the tier 2 and tier 3 weapons have ridiculous upgrade scaling. Feels like no thought was put into this and they just made up some random numbers.

    Also it sucks to be a new player cuz trader menu don't show accurate representation of the upgrades. It's embarrassing that you have to dig through wiki to find out about this crap

    submitted by /u/Tim_36_op
    [link] [comments]

    Killing Floor has ruined horror games for me.

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 09:15 AM PST

    Hello everyone.

    I know this is probably just me but has anyone else found that horror games aren't quite so scary since playing Killing Floor/Killing Floor 2?

    I'm not saying that KF/KF2 is a particularly scary experience overall but some of the enemies on here are genuinely quite intimidating (especially the big-uns) .

    For instance I know there was a lot of hype around Mr X in Re2 remake but I found him quite dull and I think that's because my brain has become hard wired to dealing with Fleshpounds and Scrakes.

    Imagine if roles were reversed and instead of Mr X Leon and Claire had to deal with just one Fleshpound throughout the R.P.D. There you would be deciding whether that red herb is worth wasting an inventory slot for and then all of a sudden you hear a roar and the rapidly approaching "DOOF DOOF DOOF" of that big bastard's footsteps followed by the sound of the grinders.

    I wonder what'd actually happen if a Fleshpound really was dropped into Raccoon city? Would it turn Mr X into red mist and I wonder what'd happen if it had a showdown with Birkin?

    One thing is for sure.. that reporter guy's death would've been far more traumatic as an enraged Fleshpound smashes clean through the wall and turns him into mince meat!

    submitted by /u/dannaryan
    [link] [comments]

    A one man can dream...

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 06:20 AM PST

    Resolution too low

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 04:29 AM PST

    I just bought the game and the game always starts with a resolution of 360x200 and I cant change it.

    When i go to options there is only 1 aspect ratio settting (all) and no resolution setting (its just empty)

    I already tried changing resoltuion from game file and that also does not work

    submitted by /u/zxxzmute111
    [link] [comments]

    The Matriarch Boss (Discussion)

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 03:56 PM PST

    Anyone else feel like the new boss is just a little too op? I feel like her damage is too high, and I can't seem to find any effective weak points to get her down. Her whole lock on mechanic seems broken, and how she can one shot someone with no counterplay is dumb, and unfun.

    submitted by /u/ryangroll73
    [link] [comments]

    Built a Dedicated Server, want to pick standard map on first play

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 05:19 PM PST

    Hey all,

    I spooled up a KF2 server for my friends and I to play on. I would like to have it just like the official servers where when you join, you can pick the map before you load a game. Is this possible? Right now, the server forces me to load a map and I can't leave the command off the batch file. When a player joins, the server is already in a map (although I would guess after the game is over, you can then pick any map you want).

    Please note, I am talking specifically about the official maps in the game, not custom stuff. We just like to play the standard content.

    submitted by /u/domstang68
    [link] [comments]

    Good Luck Everyone

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 04:51 PM PST

    Someone addressed me as "little rainbow" and I feel so full of fluffy feelings rn as a drunk queer so just. Good luck everyone in you're future games whether they're normal or HoE, have fun in this game we've all come together to chill and kill time in, and I hope you're able to step away from the things that bother you in life. Much love <3

    submitted by /u/Khanlusa
    [link] [comments]

    Survivalist main looking for different kind of builds to toy with. What's yours?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 03:49 PM PST

    Got bored with my typical builds. I mainly play HoE with randoms, and use survivalist 90% of the time after using every other perk. (90% of the time- medics are so bad on ps4/no priority healing)

    submitted by /u/the1atLongBeach
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment