• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 23, 2020

    Killing Floor Keychains I 3d printed for a friend

    Killing Floor Keychains I 3d printed for a friend


    Keychains I 3d printed for a friend

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 12:38 AM PST

    The Patriarch passes you the boof. Will you take it? (OC)

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 02:49 PM PST

    Any way to customize menu?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 12:30 PM PST

    Like choosing an old menu season theme and video?

    submitted by /u/RhyderHD_01
    [link] [comments]

    [PS4] Need help with vs survival win so I can get platinum trophy

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 01:55 PM PST

    My PSN is Elijaht_212 all I need is that pesky vs survival win trophy and I will have the platinum trophy

    submitted by /u/SirWalrusVII
    [link] [comments]

    Leveling up

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 01:08 PM PST

    Is endless suicidal/Hoe the Way to go for fastest leveling, or is there a faster way?

    submitted by /u/sirmanbabyfaace
    [link] [comments]

    Controlled Difficulty to step up sharpshooting skills

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 01:23 AM PST

    I've recently learned about this mod called controlled difficulty. I would really like to hone my sharpshooting skills, and I wonder what's the best approach there? I mean there are a lot of knobs and levers in this mod - what would be the way to go? Currently I have no problem taking out scrakes, fps as long as they are steady. Generally I'd say I am best at taking headshots as long as zed is walking straight at me - if it's sideways, or rushing - my productivity decreases, like almost to nothing. I'd like to work on that with cd.

    submitted by /u/jhomer033
    [link] [comments]

    Monetization Suggestion

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 07:26 AM PST

    instead of charging $$ per new weapon how about implementing Rainbow 6 Siege's monetization model where players who pay for a season pass or monthly pass get access to weapons 1 week before non-paying players (non-paying players would still get them for free). the pass would also be cool if it included limited-time-only cosmetics only pass owners would get. this would incentivize pass purchases and not alienate players who want to own new weapons for solo play.

    submitted by /u/ibmwidi
    [link] [comments]

    The HRG incision changed the game for me in solo especially. Medic is my favorite solo class now. Anyone else enjoying it too?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 02:58 PM PST

    Seriously. The middle mouse button to kill or knock down Zed's to line up a head shot on a big is super useful

    submitted by /u/andrewdivebartender
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment