• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 25, 2021

    Killing Floor I've got a bit of an unsteady hand due to nerve damage. I also don't play with crosshairs or auto-aim. So this was fun. (PS4)

    Killing Floor I've got a bit of an unsteady hand due to nerve damage. I also don't play with crosshairs or auto-aim. So this was fun. (PS4)


    I've got a bit of an unsteady hand due to nerve damage. I also don't play with crosshairs or auto-aim. So this was fun. (PS4)

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 07:57 PM PDT

    Whats the current fastest way to level 0-20?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 09:05 AM PDT

    I love all the classes, but leveling them takes forever. Took me a week to get medic to 22.

    submitted by /u/preutneuker
    [link] [comments]

    You ever just get that beserker rage... no just me

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 08:45 PM PDT

    When the medic who did 19 healing after 6 rounds spams "need money"

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 07:28 PM PDT

    Vault crates on PS4 and PC missing

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 08:38 AM PDT

    Hello all,

    I seem to not see any new Vault crates when I've earnt enough dosh in my inventory. This is happening on both PC and PS4 for me. Over the passed three days, I should have about 4 new crates on PS4, and I've restarted the game multiple times but nothing still.

    I've haven't come across any updates from TW to say that it's been disabled or if this is a known bug.

    Is anyone experiencing this also?

    submitted by /u/ColdHadouken
    [link] [comments]

    Some poor bloke at Horzine had to take the time and effort to drill all the armor pieces onto all the Rioter and Abomination clones.

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 09:56 AM PDT

    Just a thought I had.

    submitted by /u/VerySlickRhymes
    [link] [comments]

    That was close

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 03:52 PM PDT

    PS4 Horzine Supply Crate Series #1??

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 01:48 AM PDT

    I can't find the series 1 cosmetic crates in the store on PS4 where is it?

    submitted by /u/Vigilant_assassin
    [link] [comments]

    Game bugged while loading another area and I got stuck in the abyss

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 01:20 AM PDT

    Season pass 2021

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 09:52 PM PDT

    I bought the season pass for 2021 but how do I access the weapons? Sorry if this is a dumb question.

    submitted by /u/QuantumParaflux
    [link] [comments]

    POV:Hans throws his cluster grenades when you have red screen

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 01:16 AM PDT

    How to add symbols to your name on kf2 (steam)?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 08:35 AM PDT

    It always seems to fuck up for me but I see lots of other players with symbols and it shows fine.

    submitted by /u/DrunkMechanics
    [link] [comments]

    Need help (ps4)

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 02:11 PM PDT

    The game has completely disappeared from my home screen and my downloads. It's making me buy it again and my brother says he didn't do it.

    Though, I recently updated another game. Does anyone have experiences with games completely deleting themselves?

    submitted by /u/That_Salamander_4512
    [link] [comments]

    Season Pass Length?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 10:12 AM PDT

    I'm not quite sure if this is a dumb question or not but how long will the Armory Season Pass be available for purchase? And if it's available all year, if I purchase it towards the end of the season, will I still get all of the 2021 released weapons? I'd like to get the pass but I also would like to wait and see if any new released weapons will actually be worth it. Thanks in advance for the response!

    submitted by /u/AjousTheAwesome
    [link] [comments]

    melee in this game feels wonky?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 02:59 AM PDT

    So Im trying berserker and the melee in this game is like, idk how to explain it. It feels like I get no feedback from hits at all. I cant tell if Im hitting them or not hitting them? I just randomly swing infront of me.

    submitted by /u/preutneuker
    [link] [comments]

    [PS4] Need some people for HoE 10w. US servers or EU fine too

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 05:34 PM PDT

    We got a couple people but still need at least 3 people to fill up a 10w. We can play any US server or EU. Add my psn and I'll invite you: ANSHBERA

    submitted by /u/tylenolboy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment