• Breaking News

    Friday, April 23, 2021

    Killing Floor How can you even call yourself a medic if your darts don't go through walls???

    Killing Floor How can you even call yourself a medic if your darts don't go through walls???


    How can you even call yourself a medic if your darts don't go through walls???

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 04:12 AM PDT

    Hemoclobber is fair and balanced

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 10:59 AM PDT

    New achievements on Steam?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 01:18 PM PDT

    New achievements on Steam?

    Hi Guys,

    I have been going for the 100% completion on Steam and was down to my final one of round 25 Endless HOE on DieSector when I noticed that there are 3 new achievements listed on Steam now.

    Any idea what they are/might be?

    https://preview.redd.it/zz0bn98dezu61.png?width=979&format=png&auto=webp&s=a7f0339503668c34cf05591bbc643cbbe8756f6b

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Jlynch95
    [link] [comments]

    HRG Weapon Suggestions (With pictures!)

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 03:03 PM PDT

    The suggestions are all in the link as follows, with a tab for each perk:

    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19o6zIMDewSbacaE_4jaFC8FU49jJprUkdGLQvuu9ii4/edit#gid=1219218553

    Some notes on the suggestions:

    1) I "only" added enough HRG weapons so that there is a total of 5 for each perk, if counting the ones that already exist in the game. This means 2 HRG weapons for Medic, 3 for Firebug, 5 for Commando, and 4 for the rest.

    2) I tried really hard to come up with unique effects, playstyles and/or damagetypes for every class. Some might even feel a tiny tad role-breaking, but I hope not too much.

    3) While I tried to put as much balancing into them, the numbers are more concepts than "set in stone". The fire rates is something I put quite some effort into to get the "right feel" though (by listening to metronome/BPM videos on Youtube for reference, hehe).

    4) If you wonder why I suggested this on a google doc, it's because I'd like to be able to change the ideas in values and effects later on. Sidenote to that: Massive respect to those who post these kind of suggestions in pure image-form - I tried that at first, but MAN does it take effort (Especially with MS Paint, I have NO idea ho to use Photoshop! xD)


    Please leave comments, be it general or specific! :)

    submitted by /u/Daurakin
    [link] [comments]

    Matchmaking on PS4?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 01:45 PM PDT

    This has been going on since the Dystopia seasonal was removed the other day - whenever I go to matchmake, 75% of the time, it still uses my "create a match" settings. I have create a match set to(for example), Nightmare 7 wave suicidal? I go to find a match, any suicidal game on 4 wave, and it still throws me into a brand new 7 wave suicidal game on Nightmare. Is anyone else on PS dealing with the same problem?

    submitted by /u/clefairae
    [link] [comments]

    Oof you took him down hard

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 06:29 PM PDT

    Frame-rate randomly cutting in half after last update

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 09:09 AM PDT

    Just came back to the game after an extended break and I'm getting frame-rate drops where it looks like it's getting cut in half for a couple seconds than goes back to normal. The effect seems to happen more often on the new Dystopia map.

    submitted by /u/carpesangrea
    [link] [comments]

    I feel I receive unreasonable grief from others when playing [buff] medic. I play on this platform.

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 06:40 AM PDT

    Follow on from some posts - I don't receive much (if any) grief from others - though lots of posts suggest this is a thing. I don't want to open the pandora's box of buff versus combat but overall this is more as a buff medic question.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/dux_v
    [link] [comments]

    Any one know?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 10:08 PM PDT

    Does anyone know if killing floor 2 is able to crossplay between PC and console? Iv been trying to play with a buddy of mine (who's on PS4) and I'm trying to find a way to join up. Iv set up the epic Games stuff and linked the accounts but still no luck. If anyone has an idea on what to do (or if it's possible) please share your thoughts.

    submitted by /u/DiverVast3459
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment