• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 22, 2021

    Killing Floor POV: You are a magazine

    Killing Floor POV: You are a magazine


    POV: You are a magazine

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 09:51 AM PDT

    There is no in-between in teams (By the Defense gang) [last batch...for now]

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 04:41 AM PDT

    Hit the clot on the head with this

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 03:52 PM PDT

    Lady Luck smiled upon me today

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 06:16 AM PDT

    Lady Luck smiled upon me today

    https://reddit.com/link/mw4ipj/video/wjfa3vyk3qu61/player

    https://preview.redd.it/rhcjcbpa4qu61.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=a0f05f9b9c747dd6615617f8f269729acd2eee84

    Three. Days.
    Three days I've been trying to solo this achievement.

    This map is so HARD. It's so crushing to claw your way through the ridiculous amounts of husk and boom rounds for an hour just to make one wrong move and find yourself pinned to the wall with a dozen FPs saying hello.
    Today, however, I was lucky enough to not have a single boom round. Not only that but the patriarch was feeling merciful too and didn't spawn the matriarch once! I tensed up with every special round noise. Will be traumatised for awhile. 😂
    3 beefcake and 1 tiny terror round. 3 Hans, 1 Abomination, 1 Patriarch. o7

    submitted by /u/MajesticOcelol
    [link] [comments]

    Do you automatically buy guns??

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 02:16 PM PDT

    I recently got this game and I was wondering if you recently buy guns, specifically the good ones for your class, when you go to the pod?? Multiple times I end up going to the pod only to have 0 dosh and a new gun and I'm just kind of confused :/

    submitted by /u/PANZER14012014
    [link] [comments]

    we opened the golden potato room then we locked ourselves in this then we opened it and played normally for a bit then locked ourselves again on the boss wave this was the best waste of 1 hour and a half of my life

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 03:31 PM PDT

    Can't connect to SG servers

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 05:10 AM PDT

    Finding game, creating game or browsing servers all did not work. I'm using Epic Games. What to do?

    submitted by /u/SonnyZenny
    [link] [comments]

    Thought this was relevant on this sub

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 03:50 PM PDT

    What is the funnest class?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 07:18 PM PDT

    I've seen the whats the best class or perk in game. But I want to know whats the funnest perk. I know everyone has their own definition of fun, and I want to hear everyone's.

    submitted by /u/OmegaKnight7263
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment