• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 21, 2021

    Killing Floor All about that team comp, swipe a plenty [By the fill medic squad]

    Killing Floor All about that team comp, swipe a plenty [By the fill medic squad]


    All about that team comp, swipe a plenty [By the fill medic squad]

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 08:00 PM PDT

    Im struggling to be a good medic at hard and above. Any tips?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 02:46 AM PDT

    So i recently started playing and i love supportive classes in every game. Im currently lvl 15 but im always short on cash. Sometimes i have to save for 4 rounds before i can buy the shotgun or the assault rifle. And then i cant decide to go armor or ammo etc. Whats like a good habit to get into as medic, like what guns do u buy and when u buy em. Do u need a rifle and a shotgun or pick 1 main weapon and stick with it? Also, upgrade them or buy ammo/armor? When do i uae my grenades for optimal effect? Currently im using the resistance perk, dmg buff and move speed buff.

    submitted by /u/preutneuker
    [link] [comments]

    DLC disappeared.

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 12:45 PM PDT

    I bought the weapon season pass and went through making sure I had every gun from it last night, even going as far as to use all the dlc guns in a solo game. Then when I went back today I can't access any of them despite still having them as purchased on my PlayStation.

    submitted by /u/Jimbowool
    [link] [comments]

    My friends and I have a Coliseum specific callout

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 03:18 AM PDT

    My friends and I were trying out the new Coliseum weekly. As a group, we are very focused on teamwork. At the end of each wave, we would face off against the usual conga line of scrakes. Our strategy was to rage one of them, lure him away from the pack and gang up on him. Standard stuff.

    The first time we do this, I feel a pang of comedic inspiration and yell out "Let's go, take his lunch money!" Very clever, I know. We laugh and then get ready for the next scrake. We lure him away from the pack and I call out to attack him. In unison all of my friends yell out "Lunch money!"

    So now this is now our callout for ganging on scrakes, in Coliseum specifically.

    LUNCH MONEY!

    submitted by /u/ZackLeim
    [link] [comments]

    [EGS] Cant join most games in 'Browse Servers' and i need help

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 10:24 AM PDT

    Just wanna say im loving the game and im starting to main medic and bought the digital deluxe upgrade and mrs frost pack just to support the game since i got it for free on egs

    Anyway, i cant join 99% of the games listed when i go to browse servers. Find a match works well but it often puts me on far region lobbies with 200+ ping. When i click 'Join' in server browser, i wait for a few mins but nothing happens. Sometimes, one lobby that i try actually works and boots me in a few seconds after clicking join. Does anyone have any workarounds or fixes? Thanks

    I've spent quite a bit of time looking for fixes and now im going last resort and posting this myself in 2021. So far, ive tried these but they didnt work:

    • the offline trick (starting an offline session that supposedly puts me on the lobby i tried to join)

    • limiting server browser search results to 20 via ini files

    • checking and allowing firewall

    • reinstalling and verifying files

    submitted by /u/NukeTheCola
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone down to play? Ps4

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 08:44 PM PDT

    I just wanna group up with some people and level up my psn is gokiaprinny

    Edit: (I'm on rn if anyone wants to team up)

    submitted by /u/mmis1912
    [link] [comments]

    If i play Kf2 on epic and want to buy it on steam, will i keep my epic account advances?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 08:38 PM PDT

    Sup, i just started playing the game because it was free on epic and I'm thinking about buying it on steam because i really like achievements, will i keep my progress? Is there any way to keep my progress?

    submitted by /u/Cris_Ayanami
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 KF2 Active Players are Mad.

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 06:03 PM PDT

    There are a few developers in here and they keep dropping bullship maps on the PS4, if the KF3 is going to do well on PS5 needs some major work. The people pushing maps on the PS4 have all this creative content, think it's the wrong creative design team that pushing these maps. And there are a few that have quit playing this game since 2016 and are still in this group don't know why? But this game is one of the cornerstone games of the entire PS4 lifecycle in terms of what gamers expect from a hit detection system. HOE is at a good place now.

    submitted by /u/ALIEFcrew
    [link] [comments]

    Vault crates

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 03:40 PM PDT

    So I have like 1000 vault crates but I don't know if the cosmetics are good in them. Like I want something that will stand out but I don't know if the vault crates offer that stuff and I don't think it's worth the time. Are the cosmetics worth it?

    submitted by /u/OogaBoogaBoogah
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment