• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 20, 2021

    Killing Floor Scrake Acrobatics

    Killing Floor Scrake Acrobatics


    Scrake Acrobatics

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 05:32 AM PDT

    I can't remember how or when I got this, but apparently I have a full set of Galactic Flight armor for D.A.R. in my inventory. (flaired as Fluff because I don't really know what category it would be otherwise)

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 09:14 AM PDT

    I Made a Spreadsheet of Projected damage numbers for Sharpshooters getting headshots on large Zeds, Looking for opinions.

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 12:14 PM PDT

    Hello!

    I spend some time a couple years ago making a little sheet for me and my friends and learned the other day that damage is calculated differently than I originally thought so I endeavored to make a new sheet that is more comprehensive and realized that all you kind folks could use it too and/or point out what I did wrong so that I can be more accurate.

    So without further ado: Sharpshooter weapons damage Calculations

    That link should provide commenting rights (unless that gets out of hand) Thanks in Advance!

    Edit 1: I used the Wiki for the resistances on the the zeds and the spreadsheet in the sidebar for weapon and perk numbers.

    submitted by /u/epicnonja
    [link] [comments]

    Elysium is a perfect map with 0 flaws whatsoever

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 02:04 PM PDT

    Just got this game on PS4 yesterday

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 12:09 PM PDT

    I've played the tutorial and a few games as firebug, support and berserker, and I love it so far but I'm still INCREDIBLY clueless. So I'm just asking for a few general tips to get me started. Anything helps, thanks.

    submitted by /u/black_knight1233
    [link] [comments]

    Inventory bug? Couldn't use other weapons or syringe either. Weight showing as 15 KG. Anyone experienced this?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 09:33 AM PDT

    Item server connection

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 10:13 AM PDT

    Hello

    I recently got back to this game to play with friends, But apparently all my levels are missing and I can't access the store, But also I didn't lose any of the items that I had

    I searched on this subreddit, But couldn't find any useful posts. I play on ps4 if thats important

    submitted by /u/wolfiester
    [link] [comments]

    Coliseum Weekly

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 11:13 PM PDT

    So first off, this is the first weekly that is HoE and I love it. If you're keen to the game berserker is the easiest class. The part where this one gets challenging is like what happened with me. Me (25 p5 berserker) and another 21 berserker did really well for the first 4 waves. Then we had 2 others join and they didn't do too well. By wave 6 we had what I could only assume was a new player or someone who doesn't normally play Berserker who was level 3. He died within about 2 minutes every wave up until the boss. Other than that, it was a challenge but passable and was so fun compared to the monotonous repetitive weeklies we've had for some time

    submitted by /u/StudMuffinNick
    [link] [comments]

    Is the game dead on PS4?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 08:12 PM PDT

    Can't seem to find a game in any region on ps4

    submitted by /u/z--sidrak
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for ps4 players to play with

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 09:32 PM PDT

    I just got the game on ps4 fpr and im looking for some new player to play with preferrably people who play regularly and wouldn't mind some on joining up.

    submitted by /u/volkor935
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment