• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 3, 2021

    Killing Floor The Spam Bots are back.

    Killing Floor The Spam Bots are back.


    The Spam Bots are back.

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 03:27 PM PST

    And they've got some new tricks.

    For those that aren't aware, the subreddit - and really, a lot of Reddit communities - has a long history of being plagued by a botnet promoting unofficial, low-quality T-Shirts with plagiarised artwork on it.

    While I've managed to implement (and improve upon) a spam filter to catch most of these posts before they can show up on the front page, sometimes some of these posts manage to slip through the filters, and I wouldn't be able to respond in time due to timezones and work.

    So if you do see these posts show up, do report them and I will respond to them as soon as I can. Really, if you see any T-shirt posts anywhere on Reddit that's clearly made by one of these fucking internet cockroaches (You can tell by how their usernames and post titles follow a pattern, any comments left by them read like a machine wrote them/are oddly supportive of their bullshit), report them.

    Thanks and have a good day. Except for those bots.

    submitted by /u/ANoobSniper
    [link] [comments]

    Game removed from Epic Games Store library after linking to Steam account

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 01:28 PM PST

    A few days ago In game I linked my Steam account to my Epic Games account which also had Killing Floor 2 in its library. I wanted to give the Epic account to a friend so I can play with them but noticed that the game is gone from my library. What can I do to get it back?

    submitted by /u/AnN1M3
    [link] [comments]

    Hocus pocus EDARs fucked up my focus

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 05:47 PM PST

    This might be useful for fresh meat Demolitionists

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 12:34 PM PST

    Anyone still play on PS4?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 02:32 AM PST

    I still have it installed and used to love playing it. Considering getting back in but it used to be almost dead.

    submitted by /u/sunstankwagon
    [link] [comments]

    “Where the fuck have you been all my life?”

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 08:32 PM PST

    How to play on custom maps?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 06:29 AM PST

    Hey I've been playing KF2 for a while now, but I was wondering why I never got to find any server running custom maps?
    Even when I look in the browser and untick "no custom map", I can't seem to find any non-official map. The server browser is really bad compared to KF1, sometimes it just doesn't work and doesn't show any server. Am I the only one who can't find custom map server? I'm playing on Epic platform btw.

    submitted by /u/Insomniakxd
    [link] [comments]

    Fuck the devs for not allowing us to get the new fucking weekly item

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 11:38 AM PST

    Seriously, that backpack looks awesome, but the fact that we can't get it pisses me off.

    submitted by /u/ICFAOUNSFI
    [link] [comments]

    Audio problems with headset

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 01:45 AM PST

    So, i use Sennheiser Momentum 3, and everytime i go in game, no audio AT ALL, no music and no voices, until i power them off and use speakers instead, what could fix this? it only does this with this game. I did set them as default output in sound settings in Windows for the game so that's not the problem

    submitted by /u/MelissaMedic
    [link] [comments]

    That's KF1, Super Ping Bro Server

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 05:38 PM PST

    Does anybody know how to do this?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 04:00 PM PST

    You know how at the main menu there's a video that plays and it's basically gameplay with some cinematic moments with all types of different shots of players and enemies. I'm wondering how could I replicate that and make a video of my own.

    A idea I had was having someone spectate me as I play the game but I don't feel that's good enough to capture similar shots.

    submitted by /u/lyfeisvytal
    [link] [comments]

    Perk question

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 06:26 PM PST

    Hey everyone I just downloaded this today and am enjoying the support perk I am level 10 am I wasting my time with this perk?

    submitted by /u/gloomypirate12
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment