• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 4, 2021

    Killing Floor I love it

    Killing Floor I love it


    I love it

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 11:39 PM PST

    What happened to spookycrypto?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 08:21 PM PST

    Basically what the title says.

    I kinda stopped playing regularly back in late 2019, and I pretty much stopped checking this sub until recently. I noticed he's gone and there are less weapon analysis posts now.

    submitted by /u/Deus_Fucking_Vult
    [link] [comments]

    “ you little stupid ass bitch”

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 03:56 AM PST

    So I was playing killing floor 2 yesterday with my friend and I was joined by another player. We'll call her Jane and it was the 5th round out of 10 and there was about 4 stalkers chasing me, I have no more ammo so I grabbed my melee weapon and started to cut them up, then Jane cam on her mic and started yelling at me. I remember her saying " don't hurt women!" I didn't stop and still was cutting them up. She then SCREAMED down her mike calling me all sorts of names, I then came on the mic and stayed " equal rights equal fights" the thing she said next was absolutely hilarious " yeah we won't equal rights but we're not equal, so don't women" I laughed and called a ducking idiot, she tried retaliating by calling me masochistic and a women beater, I then began to play the sound effect " you little stupid ass bitch" she left soon after that, me and my friend just couldn't stop laughing.

    Thanks for reading you beautiful people and I hope you're all doing great :)

    submitted by /u/mrfosterboi
    [link] [comments]

    Undocumented change: The Crossbow stun has been increased in the beta build.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 05:33 PM PST

    Taken from this comment from simplecat at the TWI forums:

    Also, not mentioned:

    • Crossbow stun power = 30, on headshots = 1000. Enough to stun enraged FP off-perk. The case where stun doesn't occur due to blocking might still be around.

    • 9mms not only getting back all of their bonuses from Commando but now also have their damage affected by Passive bonus (and Machine Gunner too). Used to have damage boost only from Fallback.

    And the follow-up comment by a dev:

    There is work being done to address reported cases of scrakes not being stunned with the crossbow due to blocking occurring without an animation showing.

    Thoughts on this change?

    submitted by /u/ANoobSniper
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment