• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 11, 2021

    Killing Floor It can be tough trying to prestige

    Killing Floor It can be tough trying to prestige


    It can be tough trying to prestige

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 03:51 PM PST

    Prestige Bonus XP

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 08:55 AM PST

    Hi fellow Zed killers, I was wondering if y'all know what the xp bonus is when you prestige? I googled it and it said 30% the first time but I recently prestiged my gunslinger for the first time and noticed it said 40% bonus. Does it change by perk? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/FredyE11
    [link] [comments]

    Hardest boss

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 01:40 PM PST

    What happen to the Happycat's Tiny Baguette server ?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 09:09 AM PST

    Does someone know why it is now offline since last week-end and if it will come back ?

    submitted by /u/jagmp
    [link] [comments]

    I fucking hate prison

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 03:50 AM PST

    Dumb question

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 12:02 PM PST

    What does "X amount of players are counting their dosh" mean up top at the page? I just thought it meant that it's the amount of players that are currently in games that have ridiculously high amounts of dosh.

    submitted by /u/Yharl_Ballin
    [link] [comments]

    Best way to grind levels for perks

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 07:18 AM PST

    Is there a specific way or what, my data got corrupted and I lost everything so obviously I wanna get back to where I was before.

    submitted by /u/bl3florv0rk
    [link] [comments]

    Hahaha I'm loving this

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 04:34 AM PST

    First Loading Screen

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 05:32 PM PST

    So I just installed KF2 after some years and the first loading screen where it says "connecting to" just doesn't finish, is that a problem with the servers or what?

    submitted by /u/ZantMaster
    [link] [comments]

    KF2 Drip Check...looking for ps4 squad members! (I often play waves survival on HOE or Suicidal)(main support & gunslinger)....drop names in comments I’ll add u

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 03:32 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment