• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 13, 2021

    Killing Floor Heyo, just wanted to say I missed this game.

    Killing Floor Heyo, just wanted to say I missed this game.


    Heyo, just wanted to say I missed this game.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 11:44 PM PST

    Finally got back to playing it. And gosh have they done some new things. I don't remember Medic being as strong as they are now, and all the upgrade stuff is so cool. I just hope they enhance on the upgrades to not make them as streamlined as increased damage.
    Also, I finally prestiged my Berserker and he's already back at level 12 in under an hour. So, I'm enjoying myself :)

    submitted by /u/Dragon44325
    [link] [comments]

    Quick question

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 11:33 PM PST

    Hi, Anyway I was at my second round and It's one last crawler. It's just walking around and won't attack me and I can't damage it. Has this happened to anyone

    submitted by /u/Nightmare8925
    [link] [comments]

    Box costume glitch

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 10:46 PM PST

    I play on ps4 and early into playing i bought the cardboard warrior outfit. I had it for about a year and one day i realize i dont have it anymore but it says its bought in my ps4 store. Anyone else have this issue and could possibly instruct me on a solution?

    submitted by /u/bmart90
    [link] [comments]

    Can't hear others talk through ingame voice chat.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 11:34 PM PST

    This has been an issue ever since the epic games crossplay and I am a steam user. How do I fix this. Is this issue fixed if I move over to epic games and play kf2 there?

    submitted by /u/Bonged_Benny
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else have *part* of the Deluxe Edition... without buying the DE?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 09:40 PM PST

    I have Classic Masterson, Classic Briar, Oisten Jaegerhorn, & Anton Strasser w/o buying the DE or buying them (if that's possible), but I don't have DJ Scully or the cosmetics.

    No clue how I can have these characters, and I definitely don't own the DE because the store shows that I don't.

    Also: I heard you can get Zweihander from Deluxe Edition, but it doesn't list it?

    submitted by /u/kmn493
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment