• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 13, 2020

    Killing Floor Ice Cave released!

    Killing Floor Ice Cave released!


    Ice Cave released!

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 08:57 AM PST

    Nice

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 10:33 PM PST

    Was going through my old snapshots from the game and totally forgot about this lewd bloat tiddy.

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 05:02 PM PST

    Does anyone know if there are plans for more objective maps? Because damn the narratives are cool

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 09:04 AM PST

    Also, what are your favourite objective maps? In terms of narrative and the actual map itself?

    submitted by /u/MsVBlight
    [link] [comments]

    Strat for the Matriarch?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 10:49 AM PST

    I have had issues with this bitch since she came out. Either she's overtuned, or people just aren't approaching her the right way. Please advise.

    submitted by /u/IHeartmyshihtzu
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best demolitionist loadout? Guns and Perks

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 11:12 AM PST

    I normally use the Seeker Six and Seal Squeal by the final round and my perks are RLLLR

    submitted by /u/Venus1011
    [link] [comments]

    I'm a firebug main, it's the first class to get to max level, I love this game

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 07:36 PM PST

    Can I turn off SFX for the head gore FX?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 10:54 PM PST

    The graphics are fun but the sounds are so annoying and it feels like I wasted 8 bucks.

    submitted by /u/Go_Commit_Reddit
    [link] [comments]

    Casual friendly role?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 04:28 PM PST

    I'm newer to the game and want to max a more casual friendly class that useful to any group, but not needed to be super relied on while I learn. What would you suggest I play. Also if there are any tips or game setting's you would suggest i use.

    submitted by /u/Trogmar
    [link] [comments]

    It took about 400 hours, but a couple days ago, I hit 100 percent achievements in KF2. If anyone wants to play, let me know in the comments, mostly play zerk and gunslinger.

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 07:34 PM PST

    DAR cosmetics

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 05:27 PM PST

    i play on console (PS4) and i'm unsure of what crates have cosmetics that are compatible with DAR. i would like to purchase the "future neon gear cosmetic bundle" i've looked around and i haven't found anything. i'm hoping someone has an answer for me

    submitted by /u/fairlyaries
    [link] [comments]

    Purchased outfits no longer useable.

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 06:08 PM PST

    I bought the Cardboard Knight and Classic Mr. Foster outfits a few years ago and they no longer appear when customizing characters. I have even tried restoring licenses and no dice. I also tried contacting Tripwire support and never got a response.

    submitted by /u/Yzalirk
    [link] [comments]

    Game rendering

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 12:32 PM PST

    Am I the only one who experiences slow game rendering when I join a game?

    The characters will be invisible for like 10 seconds and so will their weapons if they load in.

    Then when I spawn in my own weapon won't be loaded so I can't shoot for 5+ seconds. This got me killed once. I play ps4

    submitted by /u/mandrakesoupOP
    [link] [comments]

    Those of you who join a match right before boss starts, why don't you quit?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 02:55 PM PST

    You create an unnecessary burden on the team. You only have the starting weapons why did you stay knowing you have 5 seconds left to get to the trader

    submitted by /u/logiclair38292
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment